BigWaveDave

50 Ways To Leave Your Lover

I was once dumped by e-mail... nice girl...

But knew a bloke who during Gulf War 1 received a video of his naked wife in their bedroom. As the camera panned back the wife asked who he thought was holding the camera and then introduced her new boyfriend and said that she had boxed all his stuff up. As mail was rare all of his troop were watching the video...

women... can't live with them...can't shoot them!
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

I've been married for 30 years so it hasn't happened to me yet:o but I knew some folks at work that had a serious failure to comunicate and according to them never saw it coming.;)

A guy went to the airport to P.U. his wife up but couldn't find her and by the time he got home she had emptied the house. He figured she must have called from around the corner and watched him
leave the house and had the van ready.

The other guy went to work just like a reguler day but when he got home he thought the house had been robbed, but then he noticed the "crooks" didn't take any "man" stuff.

The guy took the hint visited his wife at work the next day got their credit cards from his soon to be ex and moved on.

R.I.P.

And chicks say they hate guys who play games? Sheeeesh....

ya, we can be hard...well I can be hard, but i don't want to hurt any guy's feelings. i feel bad. making guys think that they're breaking up with you is the BEST way to get rid of them :)

Ummm...NO, IT'S NOT!

You haven't learned to state your feelings at all. How in the world are you ever going to have a lasting relationship if you can't communicate your feelings and know exactlly what you want from a relationship?

My freshman year of college, dating a Senior in college, he moved out of his house & wouldn't return my calls... he just dissappeared.

I had two roommates. One of them was dating a girl and (really) she died over some fever disease. Over the course of 4 days, pow! 22yo.

(This is how big of a butthead people can be...)
Roommate 1 tells roommate 2 that she is not really dead, "she is just avoiding him". He would hang around the student union trying to run into her. He was really mad when he found out the truth.

THAT is crazy!! I was glad when someone told me they had seen my ex. Then I saw him at a friends funeral - he was WAY on the otherside away from everyone. I didn't take it personally... he left his whole life, not just me.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Personally, I don't really car how bad someone fucks with me.

I will NEVER cheat on anyone again. Been there, done that, paid for it with my deepest emotions.

Instead, the second that I feel the urge of attraction toward someone else, I bring it up. That's right, I will tell them right to there face that I am getting physically attracted to other women now (in a way that I am tempted to talk to them). And I tell them that, to me, that means that there is a problem that needs to be fixed or the relation is going to have to end.

...of course, I say all of this with a great deal of charm. ;)

Personally, I don't really car how bad someone fucks with me.

I will NEVER cheat on anyone again. Been there, done that, paid for it with my deepest emotions.

Instead, the second that I feel the urge of attraction toward someone else, I bring it up. That's right, I will tell them right to there face that I am getting physically attracted to other women now (in a way that I am tempted to talk to them). And I tell them that, to me, that means that there is a problem that needs to be fixed or the relation is going to have to end.

...of course, I say all of this with a great deal of charm. ;)

That would have to be a whole lot of friggin' charm!
“If you hear a voice within you saying, ''You are not a painter,'' then by all means paint… and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent van Gogh

I said, "Yeah, I think I'm done here" and got out of the car... while it was moving. We were only going about 25 MPH, and my friends and I used to do it for fun (working up the speed a little at a time). Nothing drives the point home like jumping out a of a moving car. Chicks think they have you trapped when they get you in that passenger seat. Bullshit.
"¯"`-._.-¯) ManBird (¯-._.-´"¯"

Click

And that's what makes long distance relationships easier. The break up!

B|B|
Damn....did we break up?
:ph34r:

Oh no, not with you sweetie. Once you ditch the wife, we can have drinks again. Shhh, don't tell her;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I once ended a nearly two year relationship with a girl I had been dating in high school. I had tried to break up with her a couple times before and I didn't have to gumption (first gf) anyway this time I was for real and she told me that I left her driveway she was going to walk inside and kill herself. That's some whacked out crazy shit right there. Apparentally this happened to my brother and my dad on some of their ex's. Is it just my family or have any of you guys had this kind?

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I've heard of people having the "suicide-threatening-prospective-ex months-long-breakup" problem before. My current GF had that with one of her previous BFs. I happened to be a fine replacement for him at that point (seeing as I was _not_ threatening weird shit like that).

So the way she broke up with him was, after a lunch and a dinner with me, she took me to the place they all hung out so I could meet him. Oh, and told me about it in the car on the way there.

"Hi, my name is Eugene, and I'm going to be stealing your girlfriend and having sex with her. A lot. Because she likes me, and she doesn't like you."

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

I only had one suicide threat. What was so screwed was that we met over the summer, lived in different states and "went together" by weekly phone calls and monthly visits. Ain't teen love grand? Oh; and yes, Mike-we did have phones back then. ;) I also had a girl that I dated when I was between wives threaten to kill me. Stay away from Oconee County mountain women. I ended up leaving a bunch of my stuff at her place because I was afraid to go get it.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I had a guy break up with me cause he claimed i was "too nice" and it drove him crazy.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I call bullshit!,...... But I still love ya!

I feel the love. ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

My Ex ended our almost 2 year relationship with no warning at all

I know the feeling....no warning all of the sudden bye bye....not going to deny there were some issues that were being worked on, things dont fix overnight...however he never bothered to communicate he is was unhappy enough to leave...just told me it was over. It was all about what he wanted, forget that there were things going on with me..and the advice he got, he didnot convey the whole story, leaving out a very crucial element...>:( Relationships will have there ups and downs, and will also have a dose of bad things happen, the true people will stand by the ones they love when these things happen...if they do infact truely love them....and arent there for the ride.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

she told me that I left her driveway she was going to walk inside and kill herself. That's some whacked out crazy shit right there. Apparentally this happened to my brother and my dad on some of their ex's. Is it just my family or have any of you guys had this kind?

Have you checked that they were not dating the same girl? Just asking ;):DB|
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

I once ended a nearly two year relationship with a girl I had been dating in high school. I had tried to break up with her a couple times before and I didn't have to gumption (first gf) anyway this time I was for real and she told me that I left her driveway she was going to walk inside and kill herself. That's some whacked out crazy shit right there. Apparentally this happened to my brother and my dad on some of their ex's. Is it just my family or have any of you guys had this kind?

Hasn't really happened to me. I tend to avoid dating psychotic ones. Just my own rule of thumb really... But hey, to each their own, right?
“If you hear a voice within you saying, ''You are not a painter,'' then by all means paint… and that voice will be silenced.” - Vincent van Gogh