lewmonst

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAJONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy birthday dude, feb 4 was a good day! (my birthday too!)B|

just checked famous birthdays and found out it was also natalie imbruglia's, oscar de la hoya's, lawerence taylor's, alice cooper's, dan quayle's, rosa parks' and charles lindbergh's as well. we're in good company.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Well Happy Late Birthday to you Ed. . .can't wait to see you and Lew on Saturday at the Boogie. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

Happy birthday, Ed my friend.

May you have many more, all with friends and family surrounding you, loving you, and cheering you on.

Hugs, my friend!

(Hey, Lew? Smack his bottom for me!)

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

He's really old. So wish him a happy one and all that!

And wish him a better year with luck :)

and make fun of him for how old he is... here's a hint, it's a perfect square. (yes i teach math)

Wow, Ed is 9X9= 81 years old. Well, Ed, you look great, one of your landings looks like mine, but at your advanced age that explains it. :D

Happy Birthday! I'll see you at the Burnout Boogie. It will be my first Boogie, so don't f&#k with me. :D

Bob

Happy Birthday Ed! So does this mean 81 jello shots for you on Sat? Cant wait to see you guys on Sat, my first boggie too.

oh yeah, and tell him all how much you love him cause I can't tell him enough how much I love him.

Awww...how sweet. I love the TWO of you! :)

He is just an amazing person with an amazing heart and soul. I want to share him with everyone (to a certain extent :P) because I want everyone to be touched by his kindness and calmness. I love watching him teach skydiving (even though I make fun of his stupid jokes) because everyone who is a student of Ed's has a great experience and learns so much. Sometimes if I don't stop him he'll debreif for hours :P... And I love him because he treats me like an angel. always. I am a better person because of him.

That was sooo touching and beautiful, Lew. Btw, I think that Ed treats you like and angel because you ARE an angel! You both make a GREAT couple, sweetie. :)
Quoting Ed ~

The real question is... How does an overworked, underpaid, old, chubby skybum like me end up with the hottest, most wonderful, and much younger woman in the world???

That is so cute, and...uh...you are NOT chubby! LOL~ You two are awesome! I hope that you had a wonderful birthday, Ed. This weekend we can all help you to celebrate! B|

AND, ABOUT GROWING OLDER............

First, Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age
and start bragging about it.

Second, The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.

Third, Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people
to know "why" I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren't paved.

Fourth, When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think
of Algebra.

Fifth, You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or
leaks.

Sixth, I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.

Seventh, One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is
such a nice change from being young.

Eighth, One must wait until evening to see how splendid the day has been.

Ninth, Being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.

Tenth, Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was
called witchcraft. Today it's called golf.

And finally, If you don't learn to laugh at trouble, you won't have anything
to laugh at when you are old.

----Will Rogers

of course he remembers you! i think it's cool you got your tandem rating, girl!! that rocks! You beat me to it. I meant to learn from Treeboy but i never seemed to find the time and last year was so crazy then i broke myself.... ahhhh. oh well.

you rock!

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

OK for one only Lew can get away with using Cajones' real name....most dont even know Lews' real name....and those that do dare not to use it.:P

But Happy B-Day bro...was good to meet you at the WFFC last year and cant wait to see you this year....if im not in the desert.

Have a good one brother...take care.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

OK for one only Lew can get away with using Cajones' real name....most dont even know Lews' real name....and those that do dare not to use it.

I never have a problem calling them Ed and Karen
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

i would feel odd calling them anything other then Lew and Cajones....just dosent seem right.

and just to think...when i first met her at the WFFC my first words to her was "You look lost, is there something I can help you with?" :D:D:D:D:D boy was i wrong
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas