skymedic

OH MY GOD I'M 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY CRAP...I think it just set in....I'm NOT IN MY 20's ANYMORE!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!....

really it isn't that big of a deal...I had fun in my 20's can't wait to have an even better time in my 30's. FallinWoman treated me to an awesome dinner...and then the STL card's fan that she is even bought me a Greg Maddux Cub's Jersey...isn't she the bomb.

I know I'm not on here too much lately....but I'm still in the top 35 posters still:P:P:P But' I'd like to say thank you for all those that I've met and those that I will meet lets have some beer.

the one thing that is surprising about my 30th birthday is, it was 9yrs ago about this time, that I was first diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma....and the Dr that I first went to said I'd never see my 22nd birthday...well FUCK him is what I said...and here I am.

Never in my life did I think I'd make it to 30...now here I am with my 10yr old daughter living with me...me living with an awesome woman...now all that's left is a skydiving wedding...hehehehe...dont tell Anne...

LOVE YOU ALL...and GOD I LOVE TO BE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I had fun in my 20's can't wait to have an even better time in my 30's.

I think that the 20's are overrated. (I'm 33 in June.) Honestly, you are still young, but probably more happy and definitely more wise than when you were in your twenties. You will LOVE this new stage of your life. :)

the one thing that is surprising about my 30th birthday is, it was 9yrs ago about this time, that I was first diagnosed with non-hodgkins lymphoma....and the Dr that I first went to said I'd never see my 22nd birthday...

That's awesome that you proved them all wrong. Happy Birthday!!! B|

Happy Birthday. 30 eh? gheesh, that makes you a mear baby! :D I like to see 30 again ;):S
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Better enjoy the 30's! They'll be over before you can blink. And if you ever think you're old, just tell someone who's older how old you feel. After they've called you a "kid", I'll bet they say something like "just wait" or "wanta' trade!" ;)

Happy Birthday...enjoy being the age you are.

Blues,

Blue skies,

Jim