sunnydee123

Almost summer....time for new doo ~

Welp I tapped into my jump cash and got a new hairdoo last night (I can't hardly believe I would do such a thing ;)) but I was bored and thought it might be fun.

Now since I'm broke :P I am going to the beach today instead of the dropzone.....but just for today.

Any comments :), rude remarks>:(

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Wow Sunny, you look super hot!!! I love the color too and the length and cut around your face is very complimentary. Not just saying this either!! You've got an awesome stylist that knows what looks good on you! Keep them, they're hard to find. Beach!!! I'm so jealous. Closest water to me is the river and it's not near as much fun. It will be lake time soon, must be patient.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Yippy......nothing like a change to get some attention (and we all know how I just HATE attention :)). Thanks and big hugs to all

Plus I rejoined the gym (in honor of summer and string bikinis ;) - Anyone else making changes for summer?

Anyone else making changes for summer?

I quit a disgusting habit i had over the holiday boogie, and i am starting to eat healthier and actually exercise now.:D It sucks when you can't fit in your favorite freefly pants anymore:$

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I'm trying to be financially responsible (yeah ok...whatever). You did hear me say I was only skipping jumping TODAY right :P...which is normally only a half day anyway.

I'm also pretty inventive - if I need cash, I find ways to do GREAT things at the office and then have no problemo pointing them out to the people who can get me the cash :o

ok....15 minutes and counting until tan time. I love having half days on Fridays in sunny Florida B|

Very sophisticated. Would go great with a power suit.

When you get bored with that one, try going bald next time. It worked for that chick in Start Trek:The Movie. :P
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Anyone else making changes for summer?

Hell yeah!!! :)
- Laser hair removal around some naughty bits. First treatment next Thursday.

- Using this a LOT to firm back up.

- Getting highlights again like I had 2 yrs ago (see attached).

- Getting some color!!! B|

Welp I tapped into my jump cash and got a new hairdoo last night (I can't hardly believe I would do such a thing ;)) but I was bored and thought it might be fun.

Now since I'm broke :P I am going to the beach today instead of the dropzone.....but just for today.

Any comments :), rude remarks>:(

Comments: Well done, good choice, good color and looks great on you
Suggestions: Jump your ass off with your new low maintenance hairdo.
Rude Remarks: Why are you on your knees in the pic?:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Oh Denise, I LOVE it!!! I had the same exact hairdo and color when I was 14 in 1985. Remember the hair back then? I remember that year well...after that haircut, and the way that my new cheerleading outfit fit when puberty took it's course, the little boys in school were suddenly all over me. (I was so embarrassed.) :$

Hey ladies, I didn't know that I needed to "get ready for summer". Sadly, I just cut and dye (darken) my own hair, and I never exercise. (Maybe I should actually go into a salon and gym and get tanned and highlighted. :|) I may also need to even out my farmer's tan, for once...lol.

My one weakness is usually clothing, athough NOT this last year since I began to skydive. My funds have gone towards skydive-related gear instead. YAY! B|

Once again, very sexy hairdo, SunnyDee! :)

Oh Denise, I LOVE it!!! I had the same exact hairdo and color when I was 14 in 1985. Remember the hair back then? I remember that year well...after that haircut, and the way that my new cheerleading outfit fit when puberty took it's course, the little boys in school were suddenly all over me. (I was so embarraased.) :$

You've been mentioning this cheerleading outfit a lot lately......

Freudian slip? Just go ahead and post the pics and be done with it! :D:D:D:D

Jump
Scars remind us that the past is real