feuergnom

dz.commers you definitely don't want to meet

so we have a nice thread about who wants to meet who. what about the opposite? are there dz.commer you hate?
even skymonkey1 would beat the shit out of some of us on first sight (if he had a clue who you are) B|
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

You. :|

I KID, I KID!!! B|:D

I dunno, I like pretty much everybody here. I have no beef with anybody, and I hope nobody hates me, but to hell with em if they do. B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

yeah i know i'm a shitstirrer sometimes :) and maybe all of you will hate me :( and maybe i'll get forked for starting this by the greenies [:/] somebody care to spank me? :$:P
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

I don't know if it's such a good idea to name names.

Yes, there may be a couple of posters that I find annoying and wouldn't especially like to meet. I'm sure that some must feel the same way about me. Oh well. You can't please everyone.

You never know what someone is really like or if you will like him/her until you meet him/her, though. Sometimes, a person is much nicer in person than in posts. I actually am close to one person in particular who I never would have thought that I would click with based on this person's posts. You just never know...

i still blieve in the good hearts of all the posters in here (even if some of them are a royal pain in the ass...) - and as you can see this thread is taken as it should be - not seriously

dudeist skydiver # 666