wendybird

my heart is crying

No one should ever have to bury their child.

I've watched as my "adoptive" parents struggled with my sisters illness and paralysis over the years. I've looked at my own children and wondered if I could ever really go on in quite the same way if one of them were to (God forbid) pass on before me. Early this past morning, my sister, Elizabeth, passed away. I feel incredibly sad for myself, and incredibly sad for my girls, but mostly I feel my mothers pain. I hope I never have to understand completely what it feels like to be her right now.

Elizabeth never got to make a skydive. We used to sit around and dream up ways we could take her ventilator up on a tandem, even joking about how the wind rush alone should inflate her lungs sufficiently. I hope she can feel the freefall now.

We love you, Elizabeth Anne Creasser. Blue skies from all of us here on earth, and from some of us who don't settle for being bound to it.
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

VIBES and Big HUGS to you and your family. You brought a tear to my eye.

No parent should have to see their kids go before them. I dread the thought of losing my mother or my little sister! I hope you get over your loss as easy as possible and remember all your skybrothers and sisters love ya!
Dom

I'm sorry for your loss. Your sister is resting with the Creator of Life now. Hugs and Prayers for you and your family.

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)

You made me cry.. .I must go hug my son now.

I am so deeply incredibly sorry for your loss. Believe that your sister is not suffering anymore. It may help the loss. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

I'm so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through but I have lost at least one friend a year since my freshman year of high school. It's hard to see people your own age pass let alone a child. Not being a mother but having one, I can only imagine the support your family needs.

<<<<<<>>>>>
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Wendy, My heart is crying for you.
How incredibly sad for you.

May God wrap you in his arms and comfort you.
Next time you jump, take a photo of Elizabeth with you. She will be right there, on your own "tandem"

(((HUGS)))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
earthbound misfit

I am so sorry to hear that. I cannot imagine losing one of my brothers, and I don't know how I would go on if I lost my child. My condolences to you and your family. This loss must be very difficult....

Peace~
Lindsey

"Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again, and meeting again after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends." --The Messiah's Handbook

Its things like this, when they happen in our lives or to those around us that remind us how short and precious life really is. The only guarantee in our lives is that we at some point will die. We do not know when this will be, no one does. It is times like these we need to step back and take the time to cherish the ones we love, our families and those dearest to us. We have no control over what the universe brings us, or takes from us, and it could very well be we loose them tomorrow. We just do not know. Some times our lives become so hectic we forget how precious our children or our family really are.

Loosing someone before his or her time??…:( that poses the question…what is before their time? Each of us has only so much time here. Perhaps we have something to accomplish with our time here and we are in this world until it is completed, or we are given a certain amount of time to get to our purpose finished??...A deadline before we loose our chance. We don’t know. But we need to remember that those around us can be taken from us in an instant.

Take the time to make your children, your parents, your siblings and your friends in your life know how important they really are to you. How much you love them. I don't have any children of my own to know what it is like to loose a child. I do know what it is like to loose my mother well before her time. There are no words to describe it.

Wendy, I send my heart felt condolences to you and your family.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I have goosebumps..and am so sorry:( about your loss. Know that she is not gone, she will be with you every day until you meet again. You will see her when a bird flys up to the hood of your car and chirps at you..you will see her in the clouds smiling at you..and you will feel her when your heart hurts and she comforts you with goosebumps letting you know that you are not alone. And when you jump, she's right beside you holding your hand.. She is with you forever!
Love and prayers..
K

I'm very sorry for the loss to you and your parents. May your sister soar through the clouds, and rest in peace.

-Michele
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

Wendy,

You are right now living my worst nightmare. I hope the pain you and your family are feeling is softened somehow.

You and your sister's loved ones are genuinely in my prayers.

Hang in there,
Chris

Hi WendyBird,

Dakota and I are sending you our love. {{{{{{{{{Big hugs and kisses}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you and the girls. I'm sorry to hear about your sister Elizabeth. She will be okay now and will watch over you and the girls. My heart goes out to you Wendy and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

Hugs to you sky-sister.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

The thought of burying my child scares the living daylights out of me. I can't imagine the loss of either a child or a sibling, and I'm so sorry your parents and you are going through that.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I hope she can feel the freefall now.

She can. Woman, I am heartbroken too for you and your family's loss. I don't have words of wisdom at the moment, but I just wanted to say I'm adding you and your family to my prayers tonight, that ya'll may be comforted in a time of trial.

We used to sit around and dream up ways we could take her ventilator up on a tandem, even joking about how the wind rush alone should inflate her lungs sufficiently.

That is the kind of gentle love and kindness that made her time her a little sweeter. I'd guess that being able to joke and even laugh about the unkind situation at hand like that... provides hope. Distraction.

I'm not sure it matters that she never got to skydive here on earth. Sometimes, maybe, managing hope and laughter is both gift and accomplishment enough.

Nicely done. Both of you. Nicely done.

I'm sorry for your families loss.
I'm sorry that your heart is crying.
And you're right. No one should ever have to bury their child. That just has to be the worst.

My condolences to you and yours.:(

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”