Jessica

What's the worst kind of vehicle to rear-end?

Dude, PINTO!!!

You kick the bumper and the gas tank explodes

I always thought about buying one... just for grins.. and having a custom FLAME paint job painted on it.. with the flames on the BACK of the car...:)

You wouldn't even have to paint it. Just get in and light a cigarette. ;)

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Why do I find that funny?

Dude, I crack a smile everytime I think about it. It's a pretty profound way to try to end things, and by any estimate, it should've worked. The fact that his attempt failed.... :S
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I think an ambulance or a fire truck (with its lights on for bonus points) would be pretty bad.

Also, mail trucks are generally a hazard to be avoided (federally owned, also with flashing lights on them)

My roommate has also rear-ended (and totalled) a parked car and we still give him plenty of shit for that despite being over 5 years ago now.

I smacked a Lexus SUV in the ass on Friday.

*rolling on the floor in fits of laughter*

And then way down there on the list... Wildblue or PLFKings.

Didn't you 'rear end' someone with your 'probe'?

Ok, so seriously - worst to rear end would be a motorcycle [:/] (this is my subtle message to those in the northern states that bikes are begining to appear on the road again, please be careful)
Other than that, the rest are just funny! (as long as no one gets hurt - it's all fun and games until then)
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I think the only two that would be more horrible are a cop car or a Hummer.

I'd have to laugh my ass off at myself if I rear ended a cop car - like "Hi Mr Officer! Yes, I really am that stupid! Which wrist would you like to cuff first?" :ph34r:

I think a Hummer would do more damage to my pile than my pile would do to a Hummer.

Anything new would suck. Anything old and classic would suck. Anything worth more than I make in a year would suck...

Hope you have good insurance. :S

Maybe but a Hummer might get you out of the ticket.:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'd have to laugh my ass off at myself if I rear ended a cop car - like "Hi Mr Officer! Yes, I really am that stupid! Which wrist would you like to cuff first?"

Hey, the first month we were in Vegas, Lynn rear-ended a newly retired LVPD Sergeant. Fortunately both her car and his were '72 Impalas, so the damage was minimal -- we never did get the wrinkled nose repaired.

The next week she got a ticket for speeding in a school zone.:$

Any questions why I always drive?

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

The Lexus SUV appeared unmarked. My truck is very likely totaled.

JEss!!!!
I had a similar incident back in october. THe truck I hit was barely marked at all. My front end crumpled. radiator trashed, etc etc. I swore it was totaled.

It ended up being close, but when nickled and dimed out, it wasn't totaled. Did you have airbags fire? Airbags often end up being the most expensive thing to fix. Not to mention the terrible smell they leave, uck. other than airbags, frame damage is yoru worst enemy.

Good luck!

Stacy

I don't think it matters as much of WHICH car you run into, but more who is driving it. I've seen some terrible accidents where both parties got out of their mangled vehicles, laughed it off and went and had a beer together. I've also seen people explode and go into hystarics from simple fender benders....
=========Shaun ==========

Mine!! B|B| well, soon it will be. Once I get my classVI hitch put on. The ball sticks out six inches beyond my bumper. I drive a 4X4 so it's tall enough already. I'm just ready for those SoCal tailgaters to rear end me. A small import will probably just go under, but a medium sized vehicle will have a solid steel ball penetrate, and then because of the shape, lock into the offending car's grille. then I will roll down the window and point off to where we will park to get out of everyone's way and then give it a little gas and rip the front end of the car off.:)

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

I don't think it matters as much of WHICH car you run into, but more who is driving it. I've seen some terrible accidents where both parties got out of their mangled vehicles, laughed it off and went and had a beer together. I've also seen people explode and go into hystarics from simple fender benders....

My thought exactly...
I don't think it would be a great idea to rearend any type of car with an ocupant going by the name of Billy Bob and the tattoo 'I love fish and chips' on his forehead. :D

I rear-ended my wife's car..in the driveway. There's nothing like the feeling you get when you have to stick your head in the back door and say, "Honey, can you come here a minute? I need to show you something.":(
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Sounds like you have been to the dirt track and watched a race -

I went to a fight a the the dirt track and a race broke out.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Anyone remember the trucks cleaning/emptying the porta potties up in Rantoul last year? I think that tops my list .... At least when you rear end a cop the stench goes away when the cop does :-)

I almost hit one of those with a train the other day. That would have been pretty shitty.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever