diverdriver

Getting hitched.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy, are you sure you wanna get into that? :D Congrats, guys!

Man, that picture is funny!

After viewing that picture, it should be painfully obvious by now that Chris is holding something over my head.
Umm...
I mean, no, he's not bribing me into this.
Crap. That's not either ...
Why yes, of COURSE I want to get "all up in that!":D
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Is it wrong that I'm oddly turned on by the sight of me sandwiched between Bill Gates and Chris Schindler?
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

Sooner or later you're going to have to take that cap off and she'll see the lobotomy scar... [:/]

JK, congrats to both of you. I've been giving Chris shit for years now, am happy that he is marrying someone that makes him happy.

Chris, one day I'd like to jump out of a plane you are flying (God knows I'm not landing in one you are flying! :D).

Will

I've been giving Chris shit for years now, am happy that he is marrying someone that makes him happy.

Thats just it Will.... I'm sure HE'S esctatic about it.... but I just dont understand her motivation.... ;):P

(Chris, just think of all these good whishes as a e-version of the best man speech you'll have to endure at the party! lol)
Remster