Squeak

WEEKEND NUMBERS

Well i'm earrly for the USAers but not for Aussies and the like.

13:0:0
I have a great weekend jumping, did a few 6,7 10 & 11 ways, and a few 4 ways.
The last one we turned 16 points and had a BLAST:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well i'm earrly for the USAers but not for Aussies and the like.

13:0:0
I have a great weekend jumping, did a few 6,7 10 & 11 ways, and a few 4 ways.
The last one we turned 16 points and had a BLAST:)

So how many jumps did you make?

You brag about getting laid 16 times (not that I blame you), but the format is Humps:Jumps:Beers Owed.

You've been aroung here long enough to know the format by now -- shamus/a/um. (Let's see how many of ya'll get that reference.

Anywho, for me it's 600($ for golf cart repairs):1:0.

Everyone be safe out there.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

3:3:5:34

3 are the sigs added to my S/L instructor rating proficiency card

3 times I played Mini-Me as tandem passenger for 2 guys working on their rating.

5 total jumps

$34 was the jump bill for the dayB|
My other ride is the relative wind.

[:/]/>:(/:(

What a f***ing awful weekend. Was going to post about weekend blues but this says it all. Home dz's plane broken. Sat all day at alternate dz on Saturday and the wind nearly blew the horns off the cows.

Sunday all day analysing statistics for assignment due end of the week. 50-something pages in excel already.

No wonder I'm in a foul mood with a bad headache.>:(

Does listening to Alanis help these things?

0:3:1

Beer for New plane jumped (Caravan)... what a nice plane :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

0:0:0

But I did show a great amount of restraint and common sense in that I did not jump my Safire that I just had the mod done to. So my back and hip continue to get better, if I would have shown that kind of common sense last weekend...:S
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

1:0:0

1 Very clean apartment....see rest of numbers as to why :S

Course i did go to DZ and visit for a bit...

if I would have shown that kind of common sense last weekend.

We did not force you on that dive :P Hope you get better soon...its fun watching you dump at 2000 while in the saddle :ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

1 end-cell collapse:3:0

I got back in the air this weekend with my ankle all wrapped up. The winds were enough that the landings didn't aggrivate it. On my second jump yesterday, my left end-cell collapsed from a thermal about 800' over the runway. It cleared when I popped up the toggle, but it sure did make my heart pound. That was enough adrenaline for me that day.

Today, I did a jump with Ari and jammed my thumb as I was doing a double spock on him. He respectfully requested that I get that move down a little smoother. :ph34r: Now I'm having to ice both my ankle AND my hand. I've got to be the clumsiest skydiver ever! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I don't remember:2:1

2 sweet jumps at Richmond outta the Cessna. Including my first hop and pop (from 3,500'...which was a bit scary since I didn't have much room for instability).

I owe too much :D.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

0:2:0

Made it out to Monroe, GA on Friday for two jumps before I had to go to the airport and return to Hell...I mean Cleveland. Did one mostly sit jump and then did a belly jump with Kelly! She mad me chase her.......:D Worked all day Saturday and Sunday but even if I didn't my car is in the shop burning up my tax return. [:/]

0:4: several as always

Let's see . . . Did 2 jumps from a CASA on Friday, one with Clay. VERY funny jump. :D And that was the first time I jumped a CASA and the first time at Skydive Monroe. B|

Did a 2-way on Saturday with Tami Carbone (WAAAY fun B|), but had a toggle out in freefall. Oops. B|:S But everything ended up fine with that, and then I even did my first standup landing with my new canopy! B|

Also did my first kiss pass this weekend. :)

All in all, a good weekend, but my rig is now with my rigger getting some mods done. Then I'll be ready to start jumping my ass off!!! B|

Kelly

[:/]: 4 : 1

I bought beer for my first 5-way FF with several DZ.commers...thanks Vallerina, EricaH, HMatousek, and Pieter for making that sunset load a massively fun jump!!!!!!!!!!B|:)

~R+R:)...;)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...