elfanie

I'm so very SAD!

I'm so upset right now...very very very very very upset....

One of my very very best friends...her name is Tammy. I was at the birth of her last baby which was an amazingly beautiful birth outside in a hottub..she caught her own baby while I took pictures...it was truly magical. When I miscarried, she brought me this poem framed with this little teeny tiny handmade blanket (sort of like a receiving blanket) that she'd made and was
really super understanding. She is now 37 weeks pregnant...and I was working as her midwife. She didn't want ANYONE else at the birth but me...not her husband, not her children...nobody but me. I was doing all of her prenatal care and everything was going great....at the ultrasound I saw that it was a boy, but she didn't want to know the sex of the baby until it was born and I wasn't to tell anyone so I was the ONLY one to know that she was carrying a boy...

I saw her last night for several hours..did a prenatal on her, baby was doing great and was head down and probably a good 7.5 pounds already. Good strong baby thumping my hand...then we took a bunch of pregnancy portraits (you can see them here..
clicky

I think we got some pretty good pictures!! She's one of my best friends...

I got a call about an hour ago from her husband. She's an EMT and was transporting someone in the ambulance when a semi crossed over and hit them
head-on.

My best friend is gone...so is the baby. I'm so upset right now...I can't even describe the level of sadness I'm feeling...

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Oh lord. I'm so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and her family members.:(
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Elfanie:
I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you, Tammy's husband and her child(or children) she has left behind.

Ah yes...I forgot to mention...

She left behind 5 absolutely beautiful children - 4 daughters, and her 5th a son.

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Oh Lord, this has to be one of the most tragic things that I have heard in a very, very long time. My sweet Elfanie, please know that time will eventually heal your broken heart.

My best friend died in a freak car accident over 5 years ago. I was traumatized, depressed, shocked, sad beyond belief. She was like a sister to me...I understand some of what you must be feeling.

I am so very, very sorry. Please do anything that you can to make it through this difficult time. You need a support system to help you. Also, please try to console her family and be there when they need to grieve with someone who can understand. It is so very, very difficult, but you can do it.

I am sending my prayers and love to you and to her family. I'm so very, very sorry. I can't help but to cry for you at this moment. :(

I am so VER SORRY to hear that. There is nothing I can say that will make things better. May the best of whatever it can be be with you. This is one of the most tragic things I've ever read. I am so sorry :(
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Elfani, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.

I believe
~she's not far. Look into your heart, and you'll see her grinning at you again.
~Listen to your heart. Her laughter echoes there forever.
~Touch your heart. You will feel her hand reach back and clasp yours.
~Your grief, as your tears come, is an outward symbol of your loss. Grieve then, as it shows the depth of your loss and of your love. And know she knows your pain.
~Know she is smiling, laughing, loving, and perfectly whole.

And know, Elfanie, that loss and sorrow are powerful and precious. For if we didn't lose, we would never cherish; we would have no understanding of the value created by cherishing. If we never cherished, we would not know love. And if we did not know love, we would not know completion.

I thank her for bringing completion to you.

And I grieve with you.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

So very sad.............
My heart goes out to you, hoping you cherish the memories always. No words can express the sorrow left in so many hearts.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Hi Steph- I am sorry. I send you my thoughts and love. I believe in God and have a faith that is strong. But these days it is taking a beating from all the pain I feel, live with and hear about. Yet,There is still that small voice sometimes when I quiet my mind. Its a lot like a captains words over a plane intercom, letting you knew he has the controls. Keep your mind and head forward - Remember your feet come back down to the earth better that way. Always -AC

Having something never beats doing (>|<)
Iam building things - Iam working on my mind- I am going to change this world - its what I came here 4- - -