Skymonkey13

VanillaSkyGirl

My, my. What an interesting thread. Wish I'd been able to leverage some of my employer's time and participated from work today.
How to be smooth or not so smooth? VSG, you bring up a good point... "If you want to get to know a girl...you have to actually talk with her."
I can be stand-offish and keep to myself one moment and then just as easily switch to outgoing and talkative the next. Sometimes just being friendly and talking with a girl has been misinterpretted as driven by other motives (okay, and once or twice rightly so) and therefore backfired when I wasn't even trying to pick her up in the first place. But, then again, I've never dated a girl I didn't introduce myself to. So, what do we have to lose?
SkyMonkey13, you take a different approach than most of us, but you certainly beat those of us that take no approach at all.
Rosa, you're sweet to not have filed a restraining order. :ph34r:
Be bold,
-C.

SkyMonkey13, you take a different approach than most of us, but you certainly beat those of us that take no approach at all.
Rosa, you're sweet to not have filed a restraining order. :ph34r:
Be bold,
-C.

It wasn't an approach at all.
I was simply letting her know that she's a FOX, in a joking way.

Hell, i'm not compitition, i'm 51 years old.:o

I'm just telling the girl that she looks sweet.

I'm not blind, ya know.:)

I'm just telling the girl that she looks sweet.

I'm not blind, ya know.:)

How sweet. Thank you, my friend. :)

Hell, i'm not compitition, i'm 51 years old.:o

Dirty old man...just kidding. :P

It's funny, my ex from last year is 47. :o Then again, I am 33...it wasn't an issue for me.

Lifewithoutanet...you are funny. In your profile, it says that you jump at Perris. I guess that we'll eventually run into each other. See ya around! :)
Also, Vinny...I forgot to thank you many posts ago for the lovely compliment. You're pretty cool, yourself! :)

My avatar is one half Colorado flag, one half California flag. I'm an Army brat. Both parents in the Army. Grew up all over. Never really felt at "Home" until Boulder, CO when I moved there 3 years ago. Then, 3 months ago, my company offered me a new gig in California. "More money, live by the beach." It made sense.
I can't really complain about CA, but I do miss CO. Especially Boulder. She will always be my home.
So, I am--as one of my little brothers now calls me--for the meantime, a Colofornian.
-C.

Lifewithoutanet...you are funny. In your profile, it says that you jump at Perris. I guess that we'll eventually run into each other.

I do now. Just look for me in the sky. I'll be the telltale SIT-CORK, SIT-CORK. :ph34r:

Actually, rumor has it that you climb, or so a little bird told me. I'd been meaning to PM you about that. My gear is collecting dust and I desperately need to get out to the rocks, some rocks, anywhere.

Maybe I'll see you at Perris this weekend.
Cheers,
-C.

Actually, rumor has it that you climb, or so a little bird told me. I'd been meaning to PM you about that. My gear is collecting dust and I desperately need to get out to the rocks, some rocks, anywhere.

Are you kidding me? I have not climbed in years, but I have been desperately wanting to do some climbing again. Yes, we should talk about that, for sure. I have no gear, but I would love to tag along on a climbing day trip sometime! :)
To Squeak ~ You crack me up! :P

Having now met Rosa, I can confirm that she is possably the most perfect woman the world has ever seen. Far beyond the grasp of mere mortals - give up the dream. Besides, she's really nice, why would you want to embarrass her by letching like this?

'and they would have to make a hole in the casket just to close it. '

You ol' romantic you:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

*inflate* *inflate* *inflate* *inflate* *inflate*

Gee Rosa, is it just my imagination, or are you gonna have trouble fitting your head through your door when you go home from work today??? B|B|B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

After seeing your picture in May, Parachutist, i have decided that if i had just one hour with you

"Your infatuation is based on a physical attraction.
Talk to the woman, and you will realize you have nothing in common." -Barney Gumble-

Don't worry Skymonkey.

You're better off without her!:ph34r:

Having now met Rosa, I can confirm that she is possably the most perfect woman the world has ever seen. Far beyond the grasp of mere mortals - give up the dream.

Wow...I can't believe that you wrote that. I remember meeting you, too. You are atractive and quite nice yourself, but I had no idea that you thought this about me. See I don't get it...I look so horrid when I jump and/or fly in the tunnel. I am not sure what is wrong with everyone's eye sight. It's funny, despite what everyone says, I will never think that I am that "attractive".

Besides, she's really nice

...but I am sooooo glad that so many people think that I am nice. That is a HUGE compliment. Thank you, Matthew!!! :)
Vt1977 ~ Vicki, my sweet friend, thank you for being so complimentary. You are very pretty and sweet, too! :)

"Your infatuation is based on a physical attraction.
Talk to the woman, and you will realize you have nothing in common." -Barney Gumble-

Don't worry Skymonkey.

You're better off without her!:ph34r:

Skymonkey and I have already talked last night via PM when he began this thread. He's a very nice man. I am glad that he is a new friend. :)
Happythought ~ Thanks for helping to organize the "stalking/stalkers, Bill. Lol...I didn't realize what problems this was creating...:ph34r: :)
Edited: Kris ~ Lol...you're one to talk...you're a cutie! :)

...I don't get it...I look so horrid when I jump and/or fly in the tunnel. I am not sure what is wrong with everyone's eye sight...

BULL SHIT, girl! You're beautiful, tiny, sweet, adorable, nice. FYI - Nothing is wrong with these people's eye sight, hon.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.