Skymonkey13

VanillaSkyGirl

You don't know me, and i don't know you.
But i have seen your avatar, and thought you were the sweetest thing.

After seeing your picture in May, Parachutist, i have decided that if i had just one hour with you, it would take 10 morticians to wipe the smile off my face , and they would have to make a hole in the casket just to close it.:ph34r:

And i mean that as a compliment.:)

you know its a lot easier just to say "vanillaskygirl is hot!" :D

you're in the may parachutist vannillaskygirl? which part?

She is in a picture from the Mardigra boogie.....Pink Mafia picture.....cant miss her....the shortest one, with a perfect smile and pink shirt......ok maybe the pink shirt dosent stand out in that picture.

See you at the Memorial Day boogie sweetie.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

She is quite beautiful and very sweet......however.......I thought my game needed work. You are proving just how smooth I am. :D

No, Skymonkey was being a sweetheart. It's fine. Really. :)
Thank you, MissKriss, and I think that you are very beautiful and sweet, as well. :)
Clay, thank you for actually complimenting me like that. It's VERY sweet of you. :)

Show the boobies...show the boobies...show the boobies...lol. Vertifly, perhaps you're right. Maybe that is not the best pick-up line. ;)

Edited: Thanks Jake, I'll be seeing you soon. Have a beautiful night. :)

just do exactly the oppisite and you'll be fine ;)

Well, I don't know about all that "exact opposite" stuff, but all someone has to do to get to know a girl is talk with her...become a friend. You never know. Sometimes, that is all that is necessary for a friendship to grow into something else. There is nothing more lovely than that. :)

I am really not all that and a bag of chips or anything.

pffft... yes you are! please! your are beautiful, sweet, and strong minded. i'm betting all of the guys and girls that have met you have enjoyed your company. i did!! :)
are you :$? ;)

You don't know me, and i don't know you.
But i have seen your avatar, and thought you were the sweetest thing.

After seeing your picture in May, Parachutist, i have decided that if i had just one hour with you, it would take 10 morticians to wipe the smile off my face , and they would have to make a hole in the casket just to close it.:ph34r:

And i mean that as a compliment.:)

Dude, and she can skydive really well! ;):)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Rosa was touching me on Sunday ;) for 60 seconds at a time. It was great she touched my leg and my arm..... oh wait that was just 4-way

or did you really mean it :P

I LOVE touching you(r grips), Steve...as a matter of fact, the faster the better. I must confess...I may have been touching you, but I was looking right at Justin. Sorry. :$ Then, again, I was looking at you when I was touching...that other guy (what was his name...) in the 5-way. Hey, didn't you hold on to my chest strap on one exit, too? Noice, Steve...:ph34r:

:)