mailin

Happy Birthday Michele!!

Hope you're doing something fun today girly!

:D Don't you remember? Yesterday she told us she was going to go into the office today. Poor thing, has to work on her Birthday. But it will work out, since rumor has it she'll be out jumping on Wednesday.

Have a good day!
Big hugs,
Mar
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Don't you remember? Yesterday she told us she was going to go into the office today.

Oh ya! :$

Well... perhaps she'll get to celebrate in some way tonight.

Speaking of which Michele.... got pictures of Mayah to show us yet? LOL

Jen
Arianna Frances

Happy Birthday, young 'un! B| I hope you have a great day, and that it involves lots of chocolate!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You guys are great! Made me grin!!!

Today's plan...

Calendar project stuff, then to the office, and then off to visit my birthday baby Mayah, and quietly celebrate with them. I suspect I shall have lots of chocolate, as well. My neice Kayla wants me to have a Pinata tonight, "for the kids", as she said. When I asked her if I could hit it too, she rolled her eyes, and said "only once, and not hard"....so there may be a beating of a Pinata in store, as well. LOL....

As for jumping, I do expect to be out on Wednesday, and then again perhaps on Saturday.

And my father gave me a gigantic gift certificate for Bed, Bath and Beyond, which I shall spend gleefully...gleefully, I tell ya!!!

Jack, I'm legal. I promise. Several times over.

Hugs to all - and thanks again!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

OH OH your a taurus like me

And some of us have been lucky to see that bull come out;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey