mailin

Happy Birthday Michele!!

Happy Birthday Michele. . .Have a great time today and enjoy the rest of the week. . .my family prefer's the long birthday celebrations. . .lol
FGF #6
Darcy

And some of us have been lucky to see that bull come out

Who, me? I'm placid. Calm. I under react to things. Patient. Relaxed. Unemotional and quiet.

I am a mystery in my Zen-like ability to take what comes and roll with it. Yes I am.:)

Thanks, all.

Almost time to get into the office....but this week and weekend coming will be fun...and then, at the end of the month, I'm going to be playing with some very special people. It'll be a month long celebration!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Who, me? I'm placid. Calm. I under react to things. Patient. Relaxed. Unemotional and quiet.

:D:D:D

and then, at the end of the month, I'm going to be playing with some very special people. It'll be a month long celebration!

Hey, don't you have too much fun!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Happy birthday, Michele!! I was just looking through last year's calendar to see what I doing a year ago - and I had written your day in! That's odd, considering we've still never met, but mostly it's telling - you have a very strong, positive effect on everyone who reads your posts. This is a better bonfire with you here. :)
I hope you have a wonderful, happy, glorious, joyous day, Michele!!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?