skymama

Vibes for Alana B.

From a post from Hondo:

Everyone knows Alana. She had a hard landing today in very bad winds, and sprained her ankle. She did everything right, but the winds increased on her way to altitude. So please send vibes and love.

And now I'll finish my first cup of coffee before I use my moderator buttons. Hondo's thread is in the Trash Bin. :$ I was just trying to remove one inappropriate response.

Alana, I hope you are feeling ok. Feel free to PM me about what has helped me with my ankle sprain.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Same happend to me 4 days ago, bad downwinds after fast changing wind directions --> bad landing and blue ankle, looking like a sausage, but not broken :)
So.... I can feel your pain.... Send you a lot of vibes from Austria and blue skies for the next jumps, Manuel ;)

:)VIBES BABE:)

Alana-
Feel free to call me if you need help with anything. I may be able to make it down to Athens to help out in the middle of the week.

I'll hit ya up later today to see how you are doing.

:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Everyone knows Alana. She had a hard landing today in very bad winds, and sprained her ankle. She did everything right, but the winds increased on her way to altitude. So please send vibes and love.

sorry to say but she didnt[:/]If she didnt jumped thouse winds in the first time it wouldnt have happent.

It dosnt make it better/worse.

Alanb heal fast,we all make our own choices here,perhaps you made a wrong one,but atleast you made one.Most people dont....

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

thanks for the vibes people. kevin, i didnt think you would actually post this. dork! wonder why the first one got deleted. anyone care to tell me?

about the ankle, im fine, but in paint. its still pretty swollen and pretty colors. but the doc said to move it and walk on it. i have a brace that helps me walk. he said i should be fine in 3-10 days. lets hope ill be jumping next weekend at the SGC boogie!!! thanks to kev for taking me to the hospital and a few people at aerohio for checkin me out and getting me ice.

i also go to jump my brand new hot as shit jumpsuit this weekend. custom designed by scrubby! thanks freak n suits for makin a sweet suit for me! its in the wash now getting mud out of it. hope it comes clean. i was more worried about that than my ankle after i landed. will post pics whenever i can get around to taking them.

no more jumping in 30mph gusty winds for me!

no more jumping in 30mph gusty winds for me!

that's the thing (bold) that bothers me...... glad ya aren't hurt worse and hope ya heal fast!!! can't wait to gte to hng out again with ya next week,,,,

Yep the winds were gusty this weekend . I made one and we said enough of that.
Awe your poor ankle. Glad it's not worse. Sounds like you'll be fine so let it heal. And i was going to make a "don't grease in your new suit" comment on Friday but i didn't want to jinx ya. Now who did ? Blame them. Ha. Take care Alana.

Hope ya feel better soon.

I have had a sprained ankle from shitty wind before. Learned that lesson quick
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

think i'll be jumping this weekend?

{{{{{VIBES}}}}} going out to you Alana.

I seriously hope you will be able to jump next weekend, but the pics look bad. Take care of the injuries, don't over do it.

Look forward to meeting you at SGC.

think i'll be jumping this weekend?

I will be amazed if you are able to jump this weekend. My bruising got worse as the first week went on (do a search, you can see the pictures). You may be able to heal faster than I did just because you are younger, but I don't think it will be in a week. Can you put weight on it at all? Have you seen a doctor?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

My ankle looked like that before, When I finally went to the doc, the bone that sticks out at the outboard side of my ankle had a hairline fracture. Got the cast put on, and still had to kick start my motorcycle with the bad leg to get home.:(

Don't assume it is just a minor sprain.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am