sunshine

I wanna be a carny

I think i'd be a great carny. Traveling from place to place with the carnival. I could be in charge of the games that are impossible to win and convince people to keep wasting their money. I prolly don't qualify for the job since i have all my teeth though. Oh well, it's good to have goals.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I think i'd be a great carny. Traveling from place to place with the carnival. I could be in charge of the games that are impossible to win and convince people to keep wasting their money. I prolly don't qualify for the job since i have all my teeth though. Oh well, it's good to have goals.

Blacken out a couple of teeth and you will fit right in...:D:ph34r::D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

You can't be a carny. You're going to be a nun with me, remember?

Oh yeah, the nun school. I remember now. I wonder if JP thinks nuns are sexy....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I had an old friend that was a carney for a few years. Caught up w/ him one night "after" it ended. The stories he told still make me shudder.
Many involving obscene amounts of dtrugs, alcohol, and violence.
Now that hes clean (two years I think), he cant belive hes still alive. It was very, very hard time for me.
But hey, if you in it for the glamor!
I say jump on it. You can bring the light of the sun! :S:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I agree that SunCheHag would be a fantastic carny. Seriously.

I think the best part though would have to be, the hot carny women, they would all be attracted to my animal magnitism, as I made the tilt a whirl go faster and faster.....oh yeah....the carny's life for me.:ph34r:

Ahh, what a wonderful world.

Carnies smell like cabbage!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."