Unstable

So, what are YOU looking forward to most about Rantoul this year??

This year, I need to have one of you tie me up, so that I get a chance to come and hang at the DZ.com tent for at least a LITTLE while!

once someone lets me know what you look like i will arange a special covert op to come abduct you, take you to the place of designation and then ransom you to the hiest bidder for lets say a beer... upon which you will be relised and getto have said beer with us all.... sound good......

:ph34r::ph34r: She said tie me up:ph34r::ph34r:

Okay, we'll do that. No promise as to what will happen once you get tied up:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

This year, I need to have one of you tie me up, so that I get a chance to come and hang at the DZ.com tent for at least a LITTLE while!

once someone lets me know what you look like i will arange a special covert op to come abduct you, take you to the place of designation and then ransom you to the hiest bidder for lets say a beer... upon which you will be relised and getto have said beer with us all.... sound good......

TOO COOL< CAN I PICK THE KIND OF BEER?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Well, it looks like I may be there for the entire convention - which is a first for me. I've never spent more than three days in a row. Hopefully this year is better than last years!

Seeing Billvon and Amy, and I hope to go on that date with the both of them!!!!

Make sure you bring proper attire. I have heard some strange noises coming out of that van. :S

That's why I'm looking forward to it so much! ;)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Well, neither my wife or I post much here but I think we will have to drop by the tent and get on some jumps with you guys. maybe have a few dozen beers with ya too.

You've posted here -- that's good enough.

We'll look forward to meeting you.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Doing 50+ jumps and most of all hitting my 100th at Rantoul! :o I shouldn't have posted that. :ph34r:

:D Of course you should have posted it. Just make sure you have eyes everywhere because you won't know the direction the pies will come from. ;)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

B|

1. Gettin' the Wuffo's excited about skydiving! (Please land once in the spectator area)
2. Puttin' faces to the DZ.com regulars
3. Hearin' great bands all 10 days (Don't miss Mr. Whoppi on the last Saturday night-they kick ass!)
4. Gettin' some coaching jumps in
5. Seein' my drinkin' bud Flyangel2 - been too long Mar!
6. Meetin' up with the gang from Chester
7. Seein' Peanut and Lucky get hitched
8. Findin' our who left the black thong in our RV last year (Snowwhite still thinks I got careless.... I wish!)
Have a yippee ki ya day!

roadrash in a spedo

ROFLAO!!!!!!!!:D:D:D Guess what I put $50 aside for to buy a new one?:$:D:ph34r:

~R+R:)...And if you want me to make a belly flop in the swoop pond, it is gonna cost ya...B|...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...