Balls

How would you like to die?

My husband and I already decided that we are going to die of simultanious spontanious human combustion. Fairly quick and neither of us has to deal with life without the other. I'm not sure that either of us could be whole again without the other one around.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

"Dead by suffocation" (between a nice set of boobies)

It's happened.

I'd like to die like my grandfather did, a quick heart attack at a family event surrounded by the ones I love. Though I don't know if I'd want to go at my granddaughter's wedding reception like he did.

Pros:

What an awesome positive event to go out on.

Cons:

Kind of sucks for your granddaughter, may be considered a bad omen for the wedding by some :o

Me and my bro. were talking about this the other day. If you got to pick the way you go which would it be? I vote for hail of gun fire.

I don't care how I die, just so long as the headline reads something along the lines of "95 Year Old Goes Down in a Blaze of Glory!"

--Douva
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

"Dead by suffocation" (between a nice set of boobies)

It's happened.

I'd like to die like my grandfather did, a quick heart attack at a family event surrounded by the ones I love. Though I don't know if I'd want to go at my granddaughter's wedding reception like he did.

Pros:

What an awesome positive event to go out on.

Cons:

Kind of sucks for your granddaughter, may be considered a bad omen for the wedding by some :o

My grandmother had a stroke and passed away at my fifth birthday party. I would think it should have been more traumatizing for me than it was, but it wasn't really. I just can't drink orange juice now because my dad was trying to get her to smell it to wake her up.

I want a quick and painless death no matter how I die. I really don't want to hurt. I just want to die instantly.
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

I want a quick and painless death no matter how I die. I really don't want to hurt. I just want to die instantly.

Well instead of asking "how do you want to die", I'll approach this from a "how I'm likely to die" view:

1) Heart Disease - likely some short term pain, but it should be quick?

2) Cancer - long drawn out grizzly death, the type I don't want, the type my father is currently going through.

3) Car accident - possibly quick and painless, possibly long and drawn out and painful.

4) BASE jumping - likely quick and painless, then again maybe not.

5) Plane crash - likely quick and painless (believe it or not, this is my preferred way to go).

6) Skydiving - likely quick and painless, then again maybe not.

7) Murder victim - possibly quick and painless, possibly long and drawn out and painful.

8) Suicide - likely quick and painless, but in my current mindset, I don't believe in this method.

9) Natural causes - this one always gets me. What's really death by natural causes? Believe it or not, I don't want to be one of those 80-90 years olds with no mind or a body which doesn't work.

So in most cases, my ultimate demise could very be quick and painless and of all these methods, the one I least want to experience is death by cancer followed by heart disease. I do hope NOT to die either BASE jumping or skydiving as I know y'all would be flaming me for going this way. But in most cases, we don't choose how we die.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Did any of you see the movie Secondhand Lions? Now THAT would be a cool way to go. Really old, flying a biwing plane that I built myself, playing in the sky, then try barnstorming only to find myself instantly killed, having a grand old time, as my plane gets lodged in the barn. Chad and I already decided we're going to be cranky old eccentric men like them. Woman in my case I guess, but close enough.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Bears are natural. If one eats you, that's a natural cause.

Well I once had a close encounter with a Black bear while mountain biking in British Columbia. But fortunately it was more scared than I was. But had Yogi been a Grizzly bear, that outcome would likely have been different.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

i was 5 feet shy of being charged by an angry rhino about a year and a half ago overseas. since then i decided i don't want to die while i'm scared poopless.
i'd like to be hit by a train while facing the other direction and listening to a discman so i don't hear or see it coming. who wouldn't?!

Well, since you left out "of a heart attack while having sex at age 95," I have to agree with your vote.

edit: Really, I always envisioned it being some circumstance where I can be yelling "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME, YOU SON OF A B1TCH?!?"
or "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, MOTHER FVCKER?!?"
or something like that. :)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

jumping out of the 2nd window of my supermodel (tennis star/ celebrity attorney/ movie star) girlfriend's house at the age of 102 when her jealous husband comes home and is on his way upstairs (about to walk in on us in the throws of passion).

Really, I always envisioned it being some circumstance where I can be yelling "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME, YOU SON OF A B1TCH?!?"
or "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT, MOTHER FVCKER?!?"
or something like that.

You wanna die losing a fight? Interesting.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville