moodyskydiver

who do you vent to?

I used to go to my mom...

But as of late I only talked to my best friend...:(...

Now, I have been venting to some AWESOME people out there...you know who you are...Thank you...!B|

~R+R:)...And if you don't know who you are...Then I will call you and tell you!;)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

hmm...I used to always go to one person...unfortunately that person doesn't seem to want to listen much anymore[:/] Whenever I try to vent to her she finds some way to turn it around so she's suddenly talking about herself.....

i really enjoy going to my boyfriend....he's one of my best friends and understands me in ways not many others do. He's always there to listen and no matter what, even if i dont solve the problem he always makes me feel better....he has this calming effect about him which i absolutely love...even though hes 600 miles away, he can make me feel like he's right by my side...

My parents are great for certian things too...Im lucky that I am particularly close to them both....

There's also one other person who i go to who's just amazing to talk to. I can vent to him in ims for hours and he always listens and offers advice...hes helped me feel so much better on numerous occasions

*daizey*

The Air-conditioner

or -

I reply to the "Dear Sunshine" Thread.

Actually everyone - noone is safe from the whining and bitching.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I vent to people who vent to me... we have 'venting' relationship and we know that we both are willing to listen to the ranting... it's kinda nice!!

..Usually a good friend... or sometimes not...

Why? Something on your mind? Send me a 'venting' PM... I'll listen!! :)

i never vent

yup, what he said.

I tried that for 30 years and got into a world of hurt.

Let it out...and let it go!

I would, but there's a reason I don't vent. I really don't have anything to vent about. It's actually nice being me. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

No one - I just visualize a little bottle in my chest and then take whatever is stressful (twitch) and visualize pushing that (twitch) stress inside that bottle and then putting a cork or cap on the bottle. Whenever the stress (twitch) tries to get out, I just keeping packing in more (twitch) stress on top of the old (twitch) stress and make sure that cork is good and placed in snugly.

Ahh, good old bottle

{{tick tock tick tock tick tock}}

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

something to be careful about.
bottling up too many feeling causes postal worker type reactions.
I used to try to bottle up my feelings or reactions, and generally it is not a good thing.
I snap and find myself in an undesirable position (read: 4 point restraints at the psych ward), or worse.
Venting is a good thing, and like all things, best done in moderation. :)That, or just try swooping the sewage treatment plant pond. If you make it, you'll feel better. If not, you'll smell like you feel :ph34r: .

Thomas

My husband is my best friend and best sounding board. I can vent in his general direction and he never takes my pissy mood personally. If I'm out of line, he has the balls to tell me so (and he's usually right). If I have a problem that is solvable, he helps me brainstorm. If I just had a long day and need to scream a bit, he lets me rant and rave, actually listens to what I have to say, and he knows I'll be over it in a minute.

The best part is that he truly does listen to me. Not just my words, but he hears all that is behind them. And in the end he makes my world a safe and happy place again by wrapping me up in his arms.

Jen

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda