jkwon

How do you make yourself feel better?

So I'm probably in one of my worst moods I've been in in a while.

Gimme some tactics on making myself feel better about current situations.

Cheers,
joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

music.

Just got done playing a 3 hour show...and it was what happened right after the end of the show that has me so down...so I think music will only have somber conotations right now:|

Exercise, 30 min run usually

It's 4am where I am and I live RIGHT next to the ghetto. I could have much worse problems if I went on a 30 min run at this hour:)

I keep a journal. I usually write everything down. It usually helps to clear the mind. Right now, I'm going to try sleep though....it's late....

The journal idea would work if I could read my own handwriting. The sleep idea...now THAT'S talking to me. Too bad I'm so worked up I can't close my head down.

I love you guys. Thanks for the advices.
--joe
HISPA #69

Things that work for me:

Go and take a good long crap. Take good reading material. Do it noisily and be proud of it.

Or Work out.

Or Shag, a lot.

Or Have a really big argument... my profession helps the availability of this solution.

Or write a really nasty letter... if you can't do so in your professional capacity pick on a product you'd really like to gripe about... such as complain the blue flavour ice pops just don't taste blue enough. Or write and complain to an advertising standards agency about an advert that really pisses you off.

Flatulence.

Try laying miniclip games on line.

Do a happy dance or walk down the street emulating the Ministry of Funny walks sketch.

Go for a run in the most spastic manner possible - really flail your arms around and make lots of noise. Or simply pretend you're being chased by some strange being.

Develop an elaborate plan with a friend to play a practical joke on another… performance isn’t even necessary although could pay dividends.

Dance....
I put on some good hard house music and dance like my life depended on it.....I can almost feel the goosbumps now:)

Chocoate
I always have some kind of chocolate in the house, but it has to be the good stuff! (mmmmmm Godiva Dark chocolate)

My friends
My team (and a few select other sweet gals)have the ability to lift my spirits whenever I am down. We try to be there for each other whenever we can and we are pretty goofy when we are together...(you should know that already Joe!):D

lavender..
I have a lavender rollerball with me wherever I go. A few quick rolls and a good deep breath can sometimes be all I need to make me smile (I know, Im such a girl but it sure smells better than some other stuff on the plane:P)

Hope that you are smiling sweetie...that was such a great grin you had on you last time we were on the plane together!

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

• Phone call with a really good friend
  • Laughter - watch a comedy
  • Hot bubble bath with soothing music - preferably nature sounds - and a glass of wine
  • Exercise
  • Get a hug
  • Pet a puppy dog
    Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Go work out, or go for a good half hour run. Come home, take a shower, and then go to a bar and start drinking.

It works beautifully.

You can replace the exercise with jumping. The drinking is necessary. The shower is optional, but highly recommended.:)
    This ad space for sale.

So I'm probably in one of my worst moods I've been in in a while.

Gimme some tactics on making myself feel better about current situations.

Cheers,
    joe

KY warming liquid.:o:):P:P:P
    I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
    BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Things that work for me:

Go and take a good long crap. Take good reading material. Do it noisily and be proud of it.

Or Work out.

Or Shag, a lot.

Or Have a really big argument... my profession helps the availability of this solution.

Or write a really nasty letter... if you can't do so in your professional capacity pick on a product you'd really like to gripe about... such as complain the blue flavour ice pops just don't taste blue enough. Or write and complain to an advertising standards agency about an advert that really pisses you off.

Flatulence.

Try laying miniclip games on line.

Do a happy dance or walk down the street emulating the Ministry of Funny walks sketch.

Go for a run in the most spastic manner possible - really flail your arms around and make lots of noise. Or simply pretend you're being chased by some strange being.

Develop an elaborate plan with a friend to play a practical joke on another… performance isn’t even necessary although could pay dividends.

You're a hoot.

Good ole natural sleep and 9 hours of it worked for me
    --joe
    HISPA #69

Some of the things that work for me - in no particular order....

* chocolate
    * seeing my dog
    * massage from my man
    * sex (with my man) - complete with mind-blowing orgasms :ph34r:
    * watching a movie i love
    * talking to a good friend
    * focusing on someone else's misery (preferably to HELP them)
    * being productive - whether it's cleaning, organizing, exercising... cooking.... making plans
    * thinking about fun, upcoming, events
    * forcing myself to see and enjoy the simple pleasures and remember how lucky i am in so many ways.

feeling bad is just going to happen sometimes, but it sure makes feeling good that much better :P