elpeludoswoman

The strangest drink you've had.

" The STUFF"
Take the last little bit of alcohol left in the bottle every time and pour it into another bottle. In about 6-12 months , you have the STUFF..... 15 or so different kinds of alcohol.
When there is no alcohol left in the house except the STUFF, that's your drink.
Sends your taste buds flying.

It's not so much a strange name but still...

Chocolate milk and moonshine.
I was taught how to drink that at the most awesome dropzone EVERÖD in Sweden!

Needles to say I was sick all night, but I had fun up until then:)
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

A blue drink named Windex at a little bar on High Street in Columbus, Ohio. It's like a Long Island ice tea with two more kinds of liquor and it's blue like Windex. Two of those and you had to carry my drunk 270 lb ass home.

Big Ed

Theres a bar in Aberystwyth where they do about 200 different cocktails made up by students. A lot of those are seriously f**ked up. The best one's a Death Star. Not too sure whats i it, but it comes in 2 pint glasses, one is full of purple stuff and the other is full of green stuff. The idea is you down both and try and walk.

I very rarely drink anymore but..... Anyone who has ever done a Wespac ( Navy term for western pacific deployment ) and was lucky enough to go to the Phillippine Islands ( I was there in 1981 ) would most surely remember a drink called "MOJO". Looks like cherry koolaid. Taste like koolaid. You can sit and drink glass after glass and not get drunk. As soon as you stand up, it hits you. Shit will make you do strange things. Not sure what is in it. Not sure I really want to know.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

womans revenge -

1 shot of Bailey's Irish Cream and one shot of Rose's Lime Juice

You shoot the lime juice but don't swallow - then shoot the baileys - shake your head and gargle. Feel free to swallow.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

"Brain"

A glass of peppermint Schnapps. Pour cold Baileys into it slowly. It will curdle on the bottom and look like a little brain. Use peach schnapps for a "bloody brain".

"Muff Punch"

We make it at the dz for special occasions. Nothing odd except saying, "I'd like a Muff Punch please". You never hear anyone ask for that elsewhere. :D

womans revenge -

1 shot of Bailey's Irish Cream and one shot of Rose's Lime Juice

You shoot the lime juice but don't swallow - then shoot the baileys - shake your head and gargle. Feel free to swallow.:D

Back in school we used to call that one the Cement Mixer.

Everyone who has ever been on a crawl damn well better have had a Barmat served to them. Not very intoxicating, not very nasty tasting, but it's the principle of the thing, ya know?

Elvisio "thank God we got through that part of life" Rodriguez

Screaming Nazi. The Three Horsemen. The Patriot Missle. The Hairy Gorilla. ANYTHING with Jagermeister in it.

You know, I'm getting old. I hit the big 3-0 next month, and I'm finding that my body is slowly falling victim to the ravages of age; I get a little creakier every time I get out of bed, and all sorts of weird stuff goes wrong on this three-decades old body from time to time.

But ONE nice thing about being this old is that I NEVER have to drink any of those stupid nasty shots any more... ;)

Elvisio "age before beauty, oh wait I'm first in both cases" rodriguez

Blue Balls.

I can't remember exactly whats in it (even though I've made the drink before) but basically its 100% liquor, made out of 8 different liquors. Tastes really smooth, but have a couple and you'll be so drunk you can't find your elbow.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Blue Balls.

I can't remember exactly whats in it (even though I've made the drink before) but basically its 100% liquor, made out of 8 different liquors. Tastes really smooth, but have a couple and you'll be so drunk you can't find your elbow.

But. . . but, er, ah, um, you're an Aggie!

Isn't elbow/asshole recognition an ongoing problem anyhow?;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

One of the strangest: Chocolate cake. It really tastse like you are eating a peice of cake.

Ooo! those are the best! Pablo and Kris took me down to Fox & Hound one night after we left the DZ and we did several of those.yummy!

But then they gave me a cement mixer w/o warning me. blech!:| They definitely had several laughs at my expense over that one.Thanks alot guys.:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Several years ago, I drank some moonshine at a party that had algae growing in it....I would have thought nothing could grow in 'shine, had i not seen it. It was pretty smooth, too.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Ooo! those are the best! Pablo and Kris took me down to Fox & Hound one night after we left the DZ and we did several of those.yummy!

But then they gave me a cement mixer w/o warning me. blech!:| They definitely had several laughs at my expense over that one.Thanks alot guys.:P

>:( Heh....and I believe the quote of the night supplied by Moody after taking that cement mixer shot was, "Wow...I can't believe the way it coats my throat!":o:$:ph34r:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to start running away.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

>:(Heh....and I believe the quote of the night supplied by Moody after taking that cement mixer shot was, "Wow...I can't believe the way it coats my throat!" :o:$:ph34r:

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to start running away. ;)

Yes ofcourse! even after a night of shots you have to remember something incriminating like that.Jackass!:P:P:P

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."