skymama

Have you had sex on the first date?

Prime Time Live had an interesting show on last night about sex and they covered all sorts of statistics. One that I found interesting was that 42% of the men said they've had sex on the first date but only 17% of the women. So, where do you fit in?

Sunny, sorry to start another sex thread. I hope it doesn't bother you too much. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I've had sex on the first date many times. Some became girlfriends others were just a ONS..

I've been with my lady since we met 3 years ago. I got her drunk and took advantage of her ;) not that she wasn't wanting it :)

Add to the drama, we met in an IRC chat room I was an Admin for. #Cybersex was the name of the room. Was adult chat, had the newb who would come in looking for "cybersex" but the oldtimers were more about the communication in an adult way. Similar to the Bonfire in the fact we are all adults and use an adult venacular when typing our thoughts.

Back to sex on the first date.. Ya many times :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Does it count as a "date" if you've just met and still don't know her name in the morning?
-----------------------
I'm in agreement on this question. More often like this than an actual "date" in the old free sex days!:o

I agree too. I think maybe part if the reason more guys said yes to that question than women is that women don't consider a one night stand a "date". (And generally don't want to fess up to one night stands, either, where as guys have no problem bragging about them!:P And of course this is just a gross generalization, too, so don't flame me too bad!)

All that proves is that either Men or Women Lie about it. It takes two to tango so if 43% of the men have sex on the first date, then 43% of the women have to also. So one isnt being that honest or maybe they just asked the right men/women with that percentage group. A great example on how statistics are flawed and dont mean shit.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

It takes two to tango so if 43% of the men have sex on the first date, then 43% of the women have to also

That isnt actually true...you could have one girl going from guy to guy having sex on the first date :o
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

From the poll results so far we seem to be right in line. . .lol.

Anyway, yes a couple times. . .the last time we were together for a few months, but decided we were better friends. He is still by best friend to this day. . .
FGF #6
Darcy