prepheckt

What annoys you?

1. Going into a room and forgetting why you went in there.

2. Losing your train of thought in a middle of a sentence.

3. Missing the Simpsons.

4. Not being able to jump for whatever reason (money, injury, the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse...what have you).

5. Waking up at random times in the middle of the night.

6. Going to Best Buy to buy a DVD and walking out $600 poorer with a new TV, DVD player and four new DVD's.
---realizing you can't fit aforementioned TV in your car and trying to figure out how the hell you're going to get it home.

Anyone else?
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Yeah, I was about 10 seconds away from opening the box to do just that, when I ran into some AFA grads with a truck, and they drove it to my apartment....they did note "Yup..this is a former cadet's aparment....no furniture":)
-9 toes

Not being able to jump for whatever reason (money...

Going to Best Buy to buy a DVD and walking out $600 poorer

I see a connection here. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

People who drive in the left hand lane who are:

1) Going slower than the rest of the traffic flow.
2) Are oblivious to the traffic around them.
3) Travelling less than the speed limit in the left hand lane.
4) Put-putting up a hill in their 4 cylinder cars in the left hand lane.

Also, opinionated skydivers who think that they are all that because they are incapable of making mistakes and who chastise others who have made mistakes.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

1. People who start a sentence with, "They can put a man on the moon, but they haven't found a way to..."

2. People who dress up their pets in funny little pet clothes. Especially when (always?) they are more stylish than what I am wearing.

3. They can put a man on the moon, but they haven't found a way to upsize the Katana to a 135. Maybe we need to get Burt Rutan involved.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

there are so many things... but here are just a few.... :ph34r:

~ people that can't park. if you can't get your car between the lines, get a smaller car.

~ people that accelerate at a snail's pace at a short green light. do they not realize that 5 more cars could have made it though if they hadn't allowed the 10 car length gap between them and the car in front of them?

~ when i realize it's later than i thought it was (g@#damn shorter days!)

~ when the supermarket is out of the one key ingredient i need to make a dish and i have to make a trip to a 2nd store

~ arriving 10 minutes early to my doc appt, just to be seen 30 minutes after my scheduled appt.

~ printer jams

~ badly behaved kids that truly test my ability to restrain myself

i could go on and on, but i need to get back to work. how annoying. :D

Not being able to jump for whatever reason (money...

Going to Best Buy to buy a DVD and walking out $600 poorer

I see a connection here. ;)

Actually no, I always have plenty of money...no real expenses, but I want to have plenty of money to spend at Eloy, plus flight and Xmas presents for the family..I need to save now.

so what tv, dvd player, and movies did you get?

TV: Phillips 27 inch Flat Screen TV
DVD player: Sony DVD player (plays RW+/- R+/- CD's and DVD's)
DVD's: Day After Tomorrow
Bourne Identity: Special Edition
Ocean's Eleven
X-Men 2
-9 toes

1. Going into a room and forgetting why you went in there.

2. Losing your train of thought in a middle of a sentence.

3. Missing the Simpsons.

4. Not being able to jump for whatever reason (money, injury, the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse...what have you).

5. Waking up at random times in the middle of the night.

6. Going to Best Buy to buy a DVD and walking out $600 poorer with a new TV, DVD player and four new DVD's.
---realizing you can't fit aforementioned TV in your car and trying to figure out how the hell you're going to get it home.

Holy Shit, you have my head injury!:o

What annoys you?

Zoomie ringbangers.

:ph34r:

Thanks man:P...well actually truth be told...I lost my ring on a jump in Alabama, along with a closing pin necklace that was a gift. I'm more pissed at losing the necklace then the stupid ring....So they're somewhere on the landing field in Pell City, AL.
-9 toes

People who drive in the left hand lane who are:

1) Going slower than the rest of the traffic flow.
2) Are oblivious to the traffic around them.
3) Travelling less than the speed limit in the left hand lane.
4) Put-putting up a hill in their 4 cylinder cars in the left hand lane.

What Canuck said.
Oh, and the sticking crap they slap on the side of CDs and DVDs to make them theft proof (and turn them into opening proof)>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Thanks manTongue...well actually truth be told...I lost my ring on a jump in Alabama, along with a closing pin necklace that was a gift. I'm more pissed at losing the necklace then the stupid ring....So they're somewhere on the landing field in Pell City, AL.

You retard.

See you in Eloy!

People who can't pack their own f%&$ing parachute. Not speaking of the ones who can but choose not to. But the ones that aren't very good at it and, rather than improving themselves as a skydiver, give up and pay someone else to do what they should be able to do for themselves. That just wasn't accepted back when I learned to skydive. I know people with hundreds of jumps who still can't pack worth a damn. Pathetic!

:P ;)

Sorry. Just had to vent. There's a couple of what I would describe as "titty baby" skydivers at my DZ. 400 jumps each and can't skydive worth a damn. Can't pack either. And they're comfortable with that. No drive to improve. That kind of thing really pisses a "type A" like myself off.

when the supermarket is out of the one key ingredient i need to make a dish and i have to make a trip to a 2nd store

I'm so with you! Especially when they usually have it!

*Forgetting a name or word just as I'm going to speak.

*Not recognising someone whom I should know. I have a terrible memory for faces.

*Sunny Mondays after crappy weather weekends.

*People who double park.

*hypocrits.

*My dog wanting out 5 times during the night.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein