prepheckt

What annoys you?

People who drive in the left hand lane who are:

1) Going slower than the rest of the traffic flow.
2) Are oblivious to the traffic around them.
3) Travelling less than the speed limit in the left hand lane.
4) Put-putting up a hill in their 4 cylinder cars in the left hand lane

Welcome to Colorado, Steve.

oh man:

* How it takes forever for the morning frost to dissipate
off my car windows.

* When I hear the same songs over and over and over
on the radio.

* 99 cent bag of chips with 20 cents worth of chips in it.

* Whatever it is that Oprah does to my girlfriends
head.

* Unpredictable gasoline prices.

* Walking down the female hygiene isle because there's just
something wrong with skipping a row.

* The way video stores always seem to close early when
I have to speed just to drop off a movie on time.

* People your out with who can't handle their whatever
it is their drinking.

* and ummm..... 12 step programs... (no offensive to
people who choose that lifestyle, it's just not for me)

yeah.... just some stuff that makes you want to say
"WTF!?!?"

more rantings from a raving lunatic,
-Tony

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

Customs at Atlanta, I always have problems at that airport
/reply]

With you on that one. I've flown into Atlanta, Orlando, LAX and Cincinatti (sp?) on trips across the pond. Got serious grief at Atlanta, at all the others the Customs/TSA/Security type people were welcoming and friendly and some even apologised about the queues and thanked all for the patience.

There is a big difference between being asked "What is the purpose of your visit? How much money do you have on you? When will you be leaving?" and "Welcome to America, I hope you enjoy your stay, when do you have to leave? Have a good time."

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

1. Going into a room and forgetting why you went in there.

2. Losing your train of thought in a middle of a sentence.

Two of my great annoyances!

Another one is, putting something somewhere, thinking it's such a good easy place so that you won't forget where you put it, then spending hours looking for the object:S.

Arrogant people annoy the shit out of me.

Slow walking shoppers! How do they ever get any shopping done walking at a snails pace????

Cell phone use in public places! I don't want to hear your phone ring or your conversation.

That's just a start:S.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Cell phone use in public places! I don't want to hear your phone ring or your conversation.

This is one I don't understand. If two people are sitting at the bus stop talking to each other, does that bother you? Or is it because you can only hear one half of the conversation that it's so annoying? People talking on cell phones in public doesn't bother me in the least, unless they're holding up a line or something.

So should people only use them in there house? The cell phone was designed so people could talk to each other out in public. If you don't want to hear there conversation.............stop eves dropping on them, it none of your buisness anyway. :P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

It doesn't in the least annoy me that I can't hear the whole conversation. It's usually when they are holding up a line and they are talking so loudly it's annoying. Some, usually aren't paying attention to what they are doing, so therefore it slows everything down. Or driving the car and not paying attention is more annoying. I guess maybe I should have clarified my statement a little more:)
edit: I'm not eavesdropping!!!! Some are just not paying attention. I don't care if they use the phone in public, but don't get in line and then try to do two things at once, it just takes longer.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

1. My roommate doesn't dry off before he gets out of the shower.
2. My other roommate leaves his underwear on the floor in the bathroom everyday.
3. People WHO DRIVE SLOW IN THE LEFT LANE!!
4. People who try and force their religion on other people, as if they didn't already have their own belief set.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

People who drive around with their little ones in the front seat of the car A) without a seat belt on and B) often STANDING on the front seat, man that bugs the hell out of me. >:( And it seems to happen so much here, aaaargh!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

1. People with no appreciation for humor.

2. Humorless people.

3. All-the-time-serious people.

4. My ex-wife.

For all those who fit #1, 2, or 3....
:D;):D;):D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...3. Missing the Simpsons...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Good one. A few others would be:

1) People who try to merge into highway traffic at 40mph. It's not just annoying, it's dangerous!;

2) People who describe any attempt to explain Biblical principles, or correct someone else's misunderstanding, as "forcing" beliefs on them. (In my 22 years of skydiving, I've spoken frequently about the sport, sometimes with enthusiastic detail, with people who have no interest in participating. Nobody has ever accused me of ramming parachuting down their throat.);

4) Doors that close automatically. Ever try to carry something past a screen door that is trying to close itself? The door rubs on you and snags your clothes.
And for what? Just pull it closed behind you, already!

Snarl,
Jon

(1) People whos speach intenation makes everything they say sound like a question..

(2) Sprouts

(3) People who say things like "I'm SO not .........

(4) (UK) people who drive in the middle and right hand lanes when the left lane is empty.

(5) People who dont know how to use roundabouts properly ! - entering in wrong lane or just plane ignore lane control at all.

(6) People who drive with only side-lights lit.

(7) People who dont let me and my bike filter ....

(8) Tony Blair

(9) Badly behaved Kids ..... actually just kids....

(10) Street canvasers

(11) Dog Shit in public places

(12) grumpy people who get annoyed by things...

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

1) People who think they are always right when they obviously aren't.

2) People who think that what they have to say is the most important thing in the world.

3) When people take things that are supposed to be fun way to seriously.

4) People that make any sentence into a song Reference. Ex. "How is it hot in this room."...... "It's getting hot in herrre!".

5) A woman in my training group for work. She embodies 1-4.

Ginny
The words I have to say, May well be simple but they're true, Until you give your love, There's nothing more that we can do-David Bowie

Guys who go out of their way to hold a door open for other guys.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for giving a door an extra push as I go through as a courtesy for those who follow behind.

This just happened to me on the way to the cafeteria at work. A guy is exiting the cafeteria, sees me coming up the street, so he stops and holds the door open for me.

I just don't understand.

People who drive around with their little ones in the front seat of the car A) without a seat belt on and B) often STANDING on the front seat, man that bugs the hell out of me. >:( And it seems to happen so much here, aaaargh!

I was in the ER entrance while 2 cops (waiting for a DUI blood test to finish) and we all saw a pregnant lady with her kid(2yrs) on her lap in the front seat. The cops didn't say a word.:S (That's very rare as this State is SO big on enforing that law)