sunshine

Who should girlfalldown marry?

Me & iwan are fighting over who gets to marry shannon. Help us figure out who should get her.

Doh this is easy.. it's SLAPPIE!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Well I'm jealous (or upset ... or neither) that my name was omited from the list of people to marry GFD. But since GWB and John Kerry insist that marriage is between "a man and a woman", then I feel much less threatened by "Sunshine" as GFD's future SO. So I voted for "Sunshine". :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Marriage is so 90's. What ever happened to just living in sin and fornicating like bunnies? :)

That's what I want to know! I'm all about living in sin.

Move to Vegas with JTVal:P;)
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

GFD..
more I see your posts.. more I like you.. you seem to be one fun chick..sorry I didn't make it to Lake Elsinore last saturday night to meet you.. I was busy at Perris with amputee jumpers /etc. someday I'll meet you.. but marry you? i'm not that crazy!

.sorry I didn't make it to Lake Elsinore last saturday night to meet you.. I was busy at Perris

That's OK, she was pretty busy herself...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

hell, i gave her my offer, she turned me down :(

but i got to see her monkey :o

It's true. You saw my monkey. Heck I'll just show everyone!

Dang sweetie you have an extremely healthy monkey! Can I spank it? >:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."