VanillaSkyGirl

What do you REALLY find sexy?

Others: Tatoos on the lower back of hot chicks, right above or on the waistline...mmmm also bonus points if the top of the thong is showing....droool. :P

I have to agree on that one,,, :P theres just something about a woman's back, especially when your kissing or running your tounge down it and can feel and hear her breathing...... B|:ph34r::ph34r:

Brunettes with a streak of red or pink dye in their hair! Mmmmmmm, my local barmaid fulfills this criterion, plus she is sexy anyway, AND gives me beer when I ask her to!

In myself, well, I'm British so don't go in for that self-esteem nonsense, but if I had to choose my best feature, I'd say my sense of humour, except it only comes out when I'm comfortable around people, and it especially never comes across in e-mails or online!

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Girls with cute laughs and smiles are very sexy to me. Also, girls who are almost always in a good mood....very sexy. I don't like "glass is half empty" girls.

From a physical standpoint, small girls with black hair, and not much of a tan are UNBELIEVABLY sexy to me. Something about the contrast of dark hair to pale skin drives me wild.

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Others: I absolutely love guys who laugh. I've always been attracted to guys who could make me laugh, and that I could have fun with. It goes hand in hand with intelligence because I tend not to laugh at "dumb" humor. Every guy I dated, though, has the one thing in common that I shared many laughs with them.

Myself: I hate to say this because it's cliche, but screw it! My uniqueness is what makes me sexy. You don't find too many people out there like me!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Confidence, but not arrogance. a sense of mystery and adventure... and puppy dog eyes, big dark brown ones.

myself: umm... my blue eyes.

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

BASE jumpers are just the hottest! :P

But really:

confidence
depth of soul
shyness, not the kind that scared people have, but the kind quiet people have, ya know?
kindness
maturity
All very, very sexy things.

Although big pecs & a north germanic accent never hurt either ;)

Me:
My friendliness...? Everyone says they like my smile. :S

"I know it's friday night, but come on. Surely there's something better to do than yell at people on the internet?" - Tom A.