VanillaSkyGirl

What do you REALLY find sexy?

I sooo agree with you. Now you have me picturing my husband this way, and I'm at work for another 5 hours, getting horny is not good right now. *sigh*

But I don't mind a bit of a belly, as long as it doesn't hide the supragroinal area. It's bigass beer guts that do nothing for me.

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Me too. In fact i can think of some guy with a beer belly that i find incredibly sexy. ;)

I can think of MANY guys with beer bellies that I find sexy! :D Guys who have 1% fat...I think that hip bone area on them looks freakish. I really can't stand it.

My BF and I eat like complete pigs, but we still have little body fat. I will remind my guy of how lucky he is to be with me though, since I can appreciate his body as other women may not be able to stand his low body fat, which looks sooo freakish....:P

Btw, I do know what you mean, Val. I also used to get annoyed by how perfect his body was when I first met him (we have been seriously dating on and off for well over 6 years), but now he is 37 and getting a little more "normal". Honestly, he is just a freak of nature because he eats like a freakin horse and has an amazing body still. I did find it freakish at first! :o

I will remind my guy of how lucky he is to be with me though, since I can appreciate his body as other women may not be able to stand his low body fat, which looks sooo freakish....

Yep! Gotta always remind the guy how no one else will want him! :D:P (I'm just joking...not sure if it came out like that.)

Everyone likes their own thing! Some like chocolate ice cream. Others like vanilla! Why am I always choosing Rocky Road? :P:D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

that supragroinal/hip area on a guy

Like this guy? (See "yum") ;)

I like that part. I also really like it when a guy has such a toned ass that it goes concave on the sides, like the third guy in "yum 2".

NSFW or for guys who don't like to see other guy's privates. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOD NOOOOO

Ok new ratings system needed.

Please use this

NSFSG-Not Safe For Straight Guys when ever posting half naked guys, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

(darius slams head on the wall and puts pen in eye) Ah i feel better
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOD NOOOOO

Well, Good Lord, I had the words guys and ass in my post. What did you think it was going to be of? :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

YES, that is exactly the supragroinal area I was talking about. I wonder if my boss will mind if I get drool on the keyboard??

Again, mental pic of nakedChad in my head. I need to stop reading this thread until I get home. But by then, I'll have nakedChad waiting for me and I can eye up a supragroinal area all I want to!

Like this guy? (See "yum")

Yes! That's disgusting!

Lmfao...you're killing me, Val!

Seriously Andrea, that's nice, and I swear that my BF has that area super defined like that, but he eats like a pig and doesn't work out at all (outside of surfing for fun)! He is just lucky (or unlucky according to Val) to have nice definition there.

Btw, I never have had a lot of fat around my hips either. I swear that I used to hate that when I was younger because I always felt less womanly than the other curvy girls in high school! >:( I always wanted to look more & more curvy! Now, however, I finally sort-of like that I am petite, but it's still a problem finding skirts that fit my boylike hips. :|

Peregrinerose ~ I feel your pain, sweetie. Btw, I agree that a little belly is ok, also! It's so funny, but I LOVE that we can agree on this sexy body part. We are not FREAKS/PERVS, dammit! :D We just love our men.

;)

Name something that you find sexy in others, and name something that you find sexy in yourself.

when someone can Skateboard or Surf, i find that so freaking Sexy!!!

i also think it's really sexy when people are humble and happy!!!

south african, french, spanish & italian accents are incredibly SEXY*

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

or unlucky according to Val

My friend Jenny agrees with me! :D There are two of us who find it gross! It's okay, though. It's an easy area to hide!!!! :D

but it's still a problem finding skirts that fit my boylike hips

I can't find shorts that fit my ghetto booty! :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Peregrinerose ~ I feel your pain, sweetie. Btw, I agree that a little belly is ok, also! It's so funny, but I LOVE that we can agree on this sexy body part. We are not FREAKS/PERVS, dammit! We just love our men.

Well, we might still be freaks/pervs ;) Just not when it comes to the supragroinal area. Why do I have so much fun saying the word supragroinal???

Wow! Lovin' the Yum2 pic.B| Yum is right! But I'll take the delicious round ass on the first guy. *sigh*

Yes, I love a great ass. But what I really find sexy in a guy is intelligence, great sense of humor, creativity, kindness and capacity to love and be loved. Where is he?

Fall in dove.