jumperconway

24 -36 Hours left !

[:/] I was told tonight after moving my mother to a diffrent wing of the hospital that she only has between 24-36 hours to live. She is in no pain at the moment. I thank alll my my friends that have stood beside me in this endever! This is very tough for me me to write. There is no more hope. Her body has no more chance of repelling the deseases in her lungs and will be moving on. She is a sky dive mom to the inth, God bless her passing!:( God bless Patricia Ann Hall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, damn.

I send my prayers for continued absence of pain, and for the love of her incredible son to send her on her way. And I send my prayers to you, as well, so that you will know peace as quickly as possible after her passing, and that you will know no distance from her. As she passes from herself, she merges into your self, and you will have her in your heart for always.

I've just lit a candle for her...and for you.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Ah man. I am so sorry you're going through this. I can't even imagine it. Try to take comfort in knowing that if God truly is going to take her, that he is taking her to a much happier place. She will always be with you. My prayers are with your mom, you, your dad and the rest of her loved ones.

I don't know anything more to say. I'm speechless.:(

Somehow, someway, hang in there.

God Bless,

Conway: I’m so sorry to hear this news. You have been a big help and inspiration to me the last few weeks and throughout my skydiving career and well you’re a strong guy with lots to give to everyone and damn I’m just feeling for you. You are a great son and I know you’re proud because you should be .

God bless Patricia Ann Hall – for she has blessed us all.

.:skip (neil)

My heart goes out to you and your family. It is so very difficult to lose someone you love so much. Your Mother will be in your heart forever as you are in hers. Peace.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

You have been in my thought all night. I know how deeply this is effecting you and I wish there were some magical words I could say to help you and your mom, but of course I don't have any thus all I can do is say I wish you both peace. You know you are loved by many and that is because you have so much of her in you. She will live on forever in your heart and through you.

Hang in there this morning. Show her the emotion and allow her to know her son is a caring loving person. Big hug and prayers.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Conway, I am so sorry for your, well, your expected loss. I offer my sympathy.

When my mom died of cancer in 2001 she/we had the good fortune of being able to have our whole family be with her to the very end. She did suffer but she is no longer suffering, and I take peace from knowing that she has peace, herself.

I hope you can find that sort of rest and comfort after this is all done. Peace to your mom, too.

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Oh, it's so distressing to read this post this morning. I'm glad for her that you are able to be by her side. May you find the strength through your pain to remember all the wonderful times you've had with her throughout the years in hopes that it will ease your heartache. Many hugs to you and your family.

This is a good reminder to tell our moms and dads how much we love them today, in honor of Conway and his Mom.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm so sorry to hear this, Conway. May she be peaceful, and may you all be able to feel that peace. You guys are in my prayers.

Wendy W.h
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

"I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.

Though some day we all have to part with those we love, they are not lost. We are always better for having loved. In this way, love transcends even death."

"To live in the hearts we leave behind, is not to die."

You are both in my prayers.