christoofar

Gas/Petrol Prices. What are you paying?

(if you're in the UK you can just click more than $2 cuz it's like $5 a gallon there anyway :)
ok... so crude oil prices supposedly plummeted. But I haven't seen any of the gas stations in Philadelphia go down, but it's almost 20 cents cheaper now in Jersey than it is here! Ugh! B|

I've stopped buying basic stuff in the city now and I actually pull the car out (I pay $160/mo to garage it, up from $133), drive to New Jersey, buy everything at CostCo or Sam's, then pay the tolls on the way back and it still comes out cheaper. :|

Now there's talk of SEPTA (local train system) shutting down on weekends... so I guess that'll mean more people will be driving around... great. [:/]

83 p per Litre.

4 Litre Per Gallon (roughly)

6.38 per Gallon.

I just filled up recently and it cost 37.00 .

I don't know how big my tank is but when I bought the car it used ti cost 32.00 to fill it up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

Here in Oz we're I paid $1.10AUD per litre this morning.
at an exchange of 0.75USD per AUD that = 1.47USD per litre, so aproximately 4 litre per Gallon so $5.87 per gallon:o:o

Luckily I ride a motorbike most daysB|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just bought a few gallons @ the Shell station by my house (Springfield) & it was $1.99.9 ($2). I usually wait until I'm running on fumes then drive 10 miles to the Mobil in Woodbridge where it's usually 8-10 cents cheaper. At these prices 8-10 cents adds up over time, especially with a pick-up.

;)Don
Don

Here's to friends!