IanHarrop

Do You Prefer More Money or More Sex?

He said the women go after the money. He's right. Not all of them, but a good many.

Even if she isn't particularly a "Gold Digger" who would a chick want to date? Take two guys. Both nice........one is successful drives a nice car, has a nice house, dresses well, has a plan in life. The other drives a shit box, buys all his clothes at Wal Mart, lives in a crappy small apartment, and thinks a social security check is all he needs for retirement. If the chick thinks she might want to date someone "long term" who do YOU think she will pick? ;)

I'm a guy.....I have a good job with kickass retirement. I drive a nice car, live in a nice house, Dress nicely, and I'm going places in life. I won't say that I would NEVER date a chick without a good job but she better AT LEAST be making an effort in life. Like school or SOMETHING! I don't want to date a chick that has a career path that includes fries or tending a register.

The answer would depend upon how much of each asset a person has already.

If they're already getting sex nightly, they'll want more money.

If they've got a million bucks but are only getting sex once per week, then they'll want more sex.

So I think your question really is intended to apply to someone who is both broke, and not getting laid...

Even if she isn't particularly a "Gold Digger" who would a chick want to date? Take two guys. Both nice........one is successful drives a nice car, has a nice house, dresses well, has a plan in life. The other drives a shit box, buys all his clothes at Wal Mart, lives in a crappy small apartment, and thinks a social security check is all he needs for retirement. If the chick thinks she might want to date someone "long term" who do YOU think she will pick?

I have to agree with the above statement, provided the guy who has a plan in life also has a great personality, is fun to be around, highly compatible... etc. Don't agree if he is arrogant, no integrity, etc...

There are some women who ONLY care about money, but then again there are some men who only care about the physical aspects of a woman...

[Even if she isn't particularly a "Gold Digger" who would a chick want to date? Take two guys. Both nice........one is successful drives a nice car, has a nice house, dresses well, has a plan in life. The other drives a shit box, buys all his clothes at Wal Mart, lives in a crappy small apartment, and thinks a social security check is all he needs for retirement. If the chick thinks she might want to date someone "long term" who do YOU think she will pick? ;)

I don't know, but I think I would have to disagree... It's not a guys checkbook or wardrobe that I ever really cared about. But it is the goal in life... or the life in his goals. I would be much more interested in being with someone who would live fully and do what he most enjoys doing rahter than someone who was working hard to climb the corporate ladder and get that next raise but hating work/life. Attitude has become quite a big thing to me lately and whether he lives in an apartment, or a 6 bedroom house... if he has "it" then that's all that's important. The "it" can be confidence, or adventure, or something like that.
Now don't get me wrong, making enough to be moved out of your moms house is a good thing too... but not the main thing.
(for the record, more jumps is better than more money or more sex, but the more sex is good too.... who needs those dirty benjamins)

hmmmmm... Do ya really have'ta ask??.. :PNa just kidding... its true what a couple of you said already in this thread... Money is definately harder to come by... I haven't had to wish for sex... but money... yeah.. thats another thing.. :S