AggieDave

Hey, all of yall up north!

I wanted to say: TTYL, since its 55F outside, perfectly clear and sunny with only about 5mph of wind...I'm off to the DZ to get some jumps done and to take some whuffos on tandem jumps.

I just wanted to share. Take care!B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ya know . . .

Those of us stuck in an office are hating you right now - don't you.

- Cough - CoughCOUUGHcough - awwee man - and I don't feel so good.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't rub it in Dave! I hate winters in Montana, mainly cause I can't jump. Every Spring my stomach fills with butterflies making that first one because it's been about a half a year since my last one. I hope to do a little snow skiing this weekend. It's not near as good as jumping, but it helps pass the time. Four more years, and I'm looking for a warm place to retire, or should I say find another job (for insurance purposes). I was thinking of hiring out to Walmart as a greeter. I always liked Texas, maybe I'll head that direction.....Steve1

Bright clear blue skies with no winds today. About 35F outside...pretty warm if you ask me! No need for gloves and didn't need to button the coat or use a hat today. I may need to wear gloves if I go shooting this weekend, however.

Looks like it will get bitter cold (8F) tomorrow night with some snow. Still, I have no complaints since this is one of the warmest and most mild winters I can recall. The only time I can remember one this tame we got hit with a major blizzard in March...so keeping my fingers that won't happen this year.

After almost six years in the sport, I don't mind taking a month or two off to get some whuffo stuff done and to let the savings rebuild. The winter is good for that.

I love the snow in Colorado's mountains, cause I'm going snowboarding:)
I look forward to the winter break from skydiving.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That's cause we're cool. The people that think there's nothing more to life than jumping are truely pathetic souls. I'm just hoping my ankle handles ice skating ok. Ooh, and in January i'm starting indoor rock climbing. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well, we actually got some new snow the other day. And while at work took a few pics with the digital. This is a place where I go and load what is called "condensation" or "drip gas". It is a remote location up here in beeeautiful NW Pennsylvania. Blue, White, and Cold! BRRRRRrrrrrrr...:$
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

Normally I would get pissed about your comments. But since you happen to be north of me at this time, I laugh in your face...HAHAHAHAHA.;)

I happen to be stuck in Monterrey Mexico on the job right now, and guess what. There a drop zone right here, and its warmer than where you are...HAHAHAHA.:D

Giving them a call soon to see whats up. Hope you all are enjoying the weather back home.:)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

That's cause we're cool. The people that think there's nothing more to life than jumping are truely pathetic souls. I'm just hoping my ankle handles ice skating ok. Ooh, and in January i'm starting indoor rock climbing. :)

Let me break the news here. The reason that we people down here in year round jumpable weather like to brag about being able to jump during the winter, KNOW NOTHING ELSE.

I didn't realize this until I went up to Utah in November. Uhhh....Texas ....one word FLAT. We do not have ice skating (unless it's man made indoors), or skiing, or snowboarding, or rock climbing...DOPE...BECAUSE WE ARE FLAT AND HUMID!!! Therefore Texas is great for it's perfect landing areas... OH YEAH..and especially us in Houston way down here 38 feet asl.

Na, seriously though...There really isn't anything to do besides jump (outdoorsy type things)...it really is pathetic the more I think about it! And to think it took me 22 years to realize this!!

HAHAAH

I love the snow in Colorado's mountains, cause I'm going snowboarding:)

I know they don't compare to the real slopes out there, but the runs up in WI are open for biz! Somone is trying to get me to hit Alpine tomorrow.

Okay, you say year round, tell me about those humid, hot summer days:ph34r: Where you have to live in AC at all times or else you melt. Oh, and let's not forget about those bug:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Okay, you say year round, tell me about those humid, hot summer days:ph34r: Where you have to live in AC at all times or else you melt. Oh, and let's not forget about those bug:S

Exactly. I used to live in Corpus. We had the giant flying cockroaches up the wazoo. Even people living out on Ocean Drive had them crawling up to the 10 floor in their condos. They're everywhere in South Texas can't escape them.

Oh yeah, did I mention they hiss?

We had the giant flying cockroaches up the wazoo.

I'll bet the bug spray stung. ;)

Some friends came by for dinner tonight. We were inside for a while, but around 9:30 we built a fire outside. It must have still been around 70 because you couldn't get too close to the fire without getting too warm.

It is 1:30am and around 60 now probably.
Time to head for bed.