lemonjelly

So, Who else is working xmas day???

I gotta start at 10am and work through till 7pm:(>:(
Got to come in to 'look after' 10 F*^%&ng sad people!!

so, not only here on the day, but also well bored to boot!

Maybe start a 'Bah Humbug' thread on the day
:P

Anyone in a worse position than I??

To all of you who aint working.....
ENJOY:)
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk

They had me scheduled and found out today that they decided to close!! Yay! Now since I am all alone I think I will take a road trip and look for DZ to jump at close by, well...relatively close by, TX being where it is and as big as it is....it's time I got CURRENT!!!:)Think I will post a thread on it...:o

Not me.

I'm going to be sitting on a flight to Phoenix for 11 hours. With about 20 other skydivers, which helps - I think;). Sure, it'll be very very cool when we get there, but I hate long haul - so I'd swap you your day at work for my day in an economy airline seat.

Oh, as long as I still get to spend 9 days at Eloy... :)

I am. Go in 8:00 am tomorrow and start a 96 hour shift. Its all good, Im doing it by choiceB| Took some shifts for a guy with a wife and a baby. Sometimes being single works out for the good:P

dropdeded

Ed, you are such a sweetheart to do that for a co-worker that has a family. If I remember correctly, this isn't the first time you have done such a great act of kindness. Word is going to start getting out that you really are a nice guy;)

Forgot to add, I'm off work till Jan. 10th:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Bah humbug! Hope you dont choke on your chicken or beef!;) I wanna come, will you say hello to Joe the instructor if he still there. Not working but I am now, and I have to put up with my fascist aunt on the day. And no skydiving for another 3 weeks after that. Any presents from Eloy will be accepted!

I get to wake up to the sounds of carolers, oh wait those aren't christmas carols, it's prayer music. Oh well at least i get to hear the reindeer on the roof. No wait wait, my bad!! that was the third mortar attack today. Silly me i almost thought i was going to have a christmas for a second.

Everyone say yay Iraq!!!

Hope everyone has a merry christmas....
Blues
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I will be catching babies and thanking the fates that I'm the doctor and not the patient on Christmas Day.

And a DEEP thank you to those in service of our Great Country and guarding our freedoms. May there be peace about you....
It has always fallen to the few to sacrifice for the good of many.

12 hours a day, 7 days a week unless I'm on vacation... I work them all.

Today is "Happy Holiday Pay" day.

YEP double time & 1/2
today= 16hrs

Anyone in a worse position than I??

Well its all about perception I'd say.
You could be out of a job...you could be homeless...you could have an incurable disease....
I'm working tomorrow.
I'll get to the office about 6:00 AM and I prolly wont see the back of my eyelids until after 11:00PM
Even though I work in the skydiving industry, it is still work. It choose to do this, just as you choose to work where you do.
At least we arent in Afgahnastan or Iraq...count your blessings:)

You could be out of a job...you could be homeless...you could have an incurable disease...

OK, I take your point.
I may not be happy to be at work, but I do count my blessings. I just like a good moan every now and again.

Merry xmas, peace and love, whoever you are, whatever you are, wherever you may be.

P.s
We got a white Christmas in Glasgow.
I raise my glass to all
Slanj;)
RED LIGHTS & OFF LANDINGS ARE JUST MY THANG
http://www.redlightrob.co.uk

Thanks to everyone who is spending this Christmas away from their homes and loved ones, while serving all of us by being in the military, or in support of our military. As for me, this is my SECOND Christmas off in 36 years. I am hosting a French skydiver who is in the States for the year, and unable to go home during the holidays. Have a very Merry everyone! My hope and prayer this year is that you are all safe, wherever you are.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Nice pics bro! I can't wait to see that place for myself. B| Hopefully in the Spring.

Wishing to come here is like wishing for a full body cavity search. There isn't jack to see here, just desert and mt. ranges in the distance that you might have to walk up. Careful what you wish for.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING