sid

I have a HUGE crush on.........

Like I said PJ, this thread is for people to post who they have a crush on that they don't want the person to know.

I didn't get that at all from the original post. Sid specifically named who he had a crush on, and then asked who anyone else had a crush on. Sounds to me like we were supposed to name them.:)

Like I said PJ, this thread is for people to post who they have a crush on that they don't want the person to know. You know how I feel about you;)

Miss you tons.

Amazon put a crush on me once:S Does that count? It hurt like hell>:(

R.I.P.

Arlo! :$ - okay - it's out there now! Who do you have a crush on?

Sunny told me I wasn't allowed to have crushes anymore.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Its always the ones I dont have a chance in hell with.

I concur. Been there. Done that. I definitely feel your pain. B|

Hey, I've got an idea....Let's take my dominatrix equipment and use it on them! :ph34r:

If you can't join them, beat them! (In direct opposition to the old, "If you can't beat `em, join `em" mentality) :)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Can anyone explain the phenomanon of developing a serious long term crush on someone whom you KNOW it would NEVER work out with?

I've got one bad, never have told him... [:/] but if he hasn't figured it out bye now, then he MUST be retarded. haha
{{cough cough choke}}

Can anyone explain the phenomanon of developing a serious long term crush on someone whom you KNOW it would NEVER work out with?

A lot of crazy things have happened to me, but that has never been one of them. Either I've dated or made out with them, or I get over it. I guess that's one good attribute of mine. It doesn't take me long to get over it.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Something must be wrong with the dropzone.com server or maybe the search engine. Every time I search this thread for mention of my name, the search returns no results. :(:D

Blues,
Dave

I have a crush on Livendive! ;) Does that work out for ya? :P
I'm so funny I crack my head open!

P.M.S. #102

Hey, I've got an idea....Let's take my dominatrix equipment and use it on them!

You wanna' know the sad part? They'd probably enjoy it too much and instead of it being a punishment, they'd think they were being rewarded for not loving us back. [:/]
Nina

God, I wish I knew. Short term. Long term. It's all the same damned thing. Even though our minds know better, our hearts have other ideas. :$

You get caught up in the "moments" and keep denying the truth to yourself. It's like you keep hoping that if you care enough and show enough love, you can convince them that somehow/someway, everything will work itself out and that they need and want you too.

Didn't you know? Love conquers all! B|
Nina