WrongWay

I swear my house is haunted....

Hey Jason,
I would say to definitely do some research on your home and the property that it lies on. Get to know about the people who shared your space before you were there.
Like someone else said, talk to them, and don't be afraid. Just sounds like a soul that's trapped here on Earth.
Try not to freak out too much, atleast it's not a living human wandering around in your house at night!
PM me if you'd like some advice on how to liberate the trapped soul(s), I'd love to help you.
Peace to you,
Lindsay

I walk out of the room, get about two steps outside the door when I hear something hit the door HARD. I look behind me and the tissue paper holder is laying by the door.

I would recommend a vent fan. If you are putting out enough volume to knock paper holder off the wall, it is a wonder that you stay conscious. :ph34r:

I agree with Chrissay, lay off the crack pipe hon. :S:D

And trust me people, he was ~~~SCARED~~~ last night! I was talking to him on the phone when the whole door slamming incident happened. He started breathing all heavy and talking all weird. Next thing you know I hear his car starting up. The ghost scared him right out of the house!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

No, it's cool. I believe in ghosts. I think haunted places are COOL!

Hey hon..... BOO!

hahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!

Liz your avitar just gave me an idea on how to solve J's problem.

J, what you need to do is through a huge party. Invite all the skydivers in the area. Ignore Chrissy, bring out the biggest crack pipe you can find. Drunken skydivers will be way crazier, louder and scarier than any ghost hanging around.:P

i have sum friends that have gohsts in there house the house was built in 1604 and his family have lived there the whole time!!
sumtimes at night pictures get moved an in the morning they wake up an pictures are on the floor on the otherside of the room or placed nicly in other rooms!!! also they have seen gohsts and heard them there son once heard them:o
those who do it cant explain it! those who dont, cant understand it!.. if riding in a plane is flying then ridding in a boat is swimming!? experince the eliment get out!!

You keep that up Weegegirl and you may have some spankings in your future, or at least some steamroller action:D:D.

btw, how did the interview go yesterday?

STEAMROLLER!!!!!!!!!!! B|

Thanks for askin... interview yesterday went really well. Interview with a different company this morning went even better. I have another this afternoon and then one tomorrow morning. I may actually be employed again by Monday morning!! B|

He started breathing all heavy and talking all weird. Next thing you know I hear his car starting up.

That was just the phone sex, he had to drive out and get a pack of smokes after you finished with him. :P

(The DZ Mystery Gang catches the ghost in a big curtain after making it fall sliding on a roller skate down a ramp after chasing Wrongway as bait. They tie it up and pull off the mask)

"Why, it's old Farmer McNasty!!!"

"Yeah, I tried to scare him off. He kept landing on my property and scaring the cows. And I would have got away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!!!"

And before yall ask, I have not thought of which commers would be the gang... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

There was some weird stuff when I was a kid, but nothing has happened for years until the last few weeks. Crazy stuff if ya ask me...:SB|

I think they were away on vacation and just got back.

P-
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

forgot this pansy wussy energy, getting along with the ghosts crap that the others are telling you...

you gotta show that ghost bastards who's the boss!!! yell at em! if you see something move, grab a bat and swing at the object.
also, tell them you know voodoo and can send them to hell. and dare the ghosts to try hurting you, and laugh at them when nothing happens.

thats guarenteed to get rid of ghosts, trust me.

;)

MB 3528, RB 1182

forgot this pansy wussy energy, getting along with the ghosts crap that the others are telling you...

you gotta show that ghost bastards who's the boss!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat! Next time I'm in Ohio with WrongWay, we'll be sitting their with a Weegie Board ;), a candle, and a bat. This draws beautiful images in my head. :D

The last time I "shared" my experiences (outdoor & day time) of that nature I wound up on 2 new meds.[:/]
JUst remember: "No Doc, it was nothing..."
when you are with people face to face, make sure you trust them:|

I don't know what you should do but here's something that happened to me and my roomies back in '74....

4 of us living together in the apartment....got buzzed and decided to "visit" an old empty house in the "old money" section of town.....

In the house we found a large Persian carpet, an antique floor lamp and some other odds and ends that we decided to take home with us....

Back at the apt. we spread the rug in the living room and set up the lamp. While three of us were in the kitchen, my GF was vacuuming the carpet when we heard a VERY loud SLAP and a crash and ran into the living room to see my GF lying on the floor with a VERY large red welt in the shape of a handprint on the side of her face - much too large to be her own.....she said something knocked the crap out of her and sent her flying across the room.....

The next morning when we woke up we found all of the furniture that was on the carpet pushed off to the side up against the walls....

Later that day the lamp came on all by itself.....that night we heard loud bangs coming from the living room where the carpet was....

The next day, we returned EVERYTHING we took out of that house and put it back exactly as we found it...

After that...no more problems.

I'm a believer.....
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

12 years ago I moved into a house. I was alone in the house and in bed on the first night when I heard someone walking up the stairs (which were the other side of the wall next to my head). The stairs were carpeted but the footsteps sounded like they were on a wooden floor :o When the footsteps reached the top of the stairs they stopped and I never heard them again.

I lived in the house for two years and during that time I did experience some strange stuff in the kitchen. The kettle and the kitchen light used to turn themselves on.

The footsteps were scary but the kitchen stuff wasn't it was more of a nuisance than anything.

Yesterday I finished work early and when I got home Richard and Judy were on TV (don't normally watch them but my other half was watching it for some reason..... ) Anyway they had a couple of people on who claimed they could tape the dead [:/]. They would leave an audio tape recorder running during the night and they would get messages or answers to their questions from the dead.... I know I know.... it's weird but they were very serious about it.... and they weren't even American!! :P Anyway they had a few recordings of the dead but they needed to use subtitles so we could understand what they were saying. It all sounded mumbo jumbo to me and I suspect what they heard was interference (probably from mobile phones).

I don't know what you should do but here's something that happened to me and my roomies back in '74....

4 of us living together in the apartment....got buzzed and decided to "visit" an old empty house in the "old money" section of town.....

In the house we found a large Persian carpet, an antique floor lamp and some other odds and ends that we decided to take home with us....

Back at the apt. we spread the rug in the living room and set up the lamp. While three of us were in the kitchen, my GF was vacuuming the carpet when we heard a VERY loud SLAP and a crash and ran into the living room to see my GF lying on the floor with a VERY large red welt in the shape of a handprint on the side of her face - much too large to be her own.....she said something knocked the crap out of her and sent her flying across the room.....

The next morning when we woke up we found all of the furniture that was on the carpet pushed off to the side up against the walls....

Later that day the lamp came on all by itself.....that night we heard loud bangs coming from the living room where the carpet was....

The next day, we returned EVERYTHING we took out of that house and put it back exactly as we found it...

After that...no more problems.

I'm a believer.....

Your GF's vacuuming must have woken the genie in the lamp and he got mad when he saw her messing with his magic flying carpet

Who ya gonna call... :P

Just remember:
Dr. Egon Spengler: There's something very important I forgot to tell you.
Dr. Peter Venkman: What?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Don't cross the streams.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Why?
Dr. Egon Spengler: It would be bad.
Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing. What do you mean "bad"?
Dr. Egon Spengler: Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
Dr. Raymond Stantz: Total protonic reversal.
Dr. Peter Venkman: That's bad. Okay. Alright, important safety tip, thanks Egon.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think it's weegegirl's fault.. You've been playing with weegegirl to much and unleashed some evil demons in your house.

Didn't your parents tell you not to play with the weegegirl board?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."