WrongWay

I swear my house is haunted....

I think it's weegegirl's fault.. You've been playing with weegegirl to much and unleashed some evil demons in your house.

Didn't your parents tell you not to play with the weegegirl board?

Am I the only one that has a visual of a cardboard cutout of WG in a HD and her alti is the little "mouse" thing?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:D

Damn Andy, the hair on the back of my neck is standing up and I just got chills. Feaky!

That can be attributed to the "What's the difference Thread":D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Oh I see how it is.....NOW....A YEAR LATER....he posts some video from that weekend. B|B|B|:D

How ya been Bob? B|

Edited to add: LOL!!! I'm flying like shit in that video bro, get rid of it!! B|:P :D:D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Have anyone watched the show Ghosthunters on the SCI-FI channel? TAPS is a group of people that visit places on request and try to document and disprove any usual activity, and they have documented orbs of light, EVPs (electronic voice phenomenons), shadows on video, strange noises, and even physical contact by unseen forces. Pretty interesting stuff!

Billy
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It depends really. You can ask them not to bother you and that you will do the same for them.

F*** that s****. I'm working on a way to use proton acceleration to trap ghosts, by magnetically bonding to the ghosts' own negative energy, and then contain the ghosts within a magnetic field. Right now all I need is a little bit of seed money, so if there are any interested investors out there...
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

It depends really. You can ask them not to bother you and that you will do the same for them.

F*** that s****. I'm working on a way to use proton acceleration to trap ghosts, by magnetically bonding to the ghosts' own negative energy, and then contain the ghosts within a magnetic field. Right now all I need is a little bit of seed money, so if there are any interested investors out there...

So you DID figure out the solution to the problem of rareafied air molecules then?

It's almost totally at random. The only constant factor is that I'm alone, and it's usually after dark (with the exception of the tissue paper thing).

Start using the bathroom with others. Either that or cure the "dark" problem by turning the light on. That improved my accuracy a lot anyway. :ph34r:

Well I have to admit.
What ever I encountered: 2 close up and other at a distance, was daytime, outdoors.
And after finished being very unsettled, I found my hide was saved each time from a very bad fate.
All happened last year within 65 day period.:)
Not all strange things are nessesarily bad ones.