WrongWay

So I'm a sissy boy for posting this but I'm bored.

So I'm in desperate need of a haircut. I used to have long hair (like shoulder length and I get really blond when it's not gelled for a while too), then I chopped it all off and did the short spikey thing that so many of you have seen me with. I've been wanting to grow my hair back out again since the day I chopped it, but I hate going through the stages of looking like one of the Beatles, etc. etc. etc. I do this every single time....I'll let it grow and swear I'm gonna let it get long again, and then I get to a stage where I look like shit, give up and chop it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....looking for outside opinions.

Should I chop it or just let it grow?

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

i was trying to do the sam thing... just look at the pictures of me at eloy... i was in the beatle stage........ got it choped about 3 days after i got back........ me personaly look much better with shorter hair, youwill justhave to decide foryeourself what you like on yourself...... good luck....

Flat Top!
I had to get a cut. People at work were asking if I was going to do something with my Wild Celtic hair....or get a dog License. (they really did really):P

or get a dog License. (they really did really

Woof

Back to short hair now (I lost weight since you last saw & working on it )

I average about 2 haircuts a year, and trim my front and sides myself. My mullet can get pretty long at times, but when it starts to curl outward without my being able to control it, is when it's time to get it chopped off! :P

My wife did my hair a month ago though... took her an hour and a half with me talking her through it, but she did a good job. Beats paying $15 something for a haircut at the salon/barbershop...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I used to like long hair on guys...

... in the 80s.

Whew! Good thing I cut mine, so I'll look presentable someday when I get a Mai Tai! :P
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

So I'm a sissy boy for posting this but I'm bored

Dude, dont be so hard on yourself... You being a sissy bot has nothing to do with you posting about a haircut... :ph34r:

And that is an expert opinion on sissyboydom. NOBODY does sissy boy like the French!

:P

I knew I shoulda taken a pic when we saw you the other night...I even had a camera with me!

I've seen the short spikey look and a more grown out look-but only to the length it was at the Thursday night and that didn't look bad at all! Right now you definitely have more of an older, serious, professional-kinda look...when it was short it was more of a cute, fun, more boyish/college type look..

I say if ya wanna grow it long, go for it. As for how it'll look while its grower, so far so good!;)

*daizey*