wmw999

Vibes for Muenkel and his friends

A regular dz.commer, Chris Muenkel, lost a dear friend in a sudden, completely unexpected heart attack in the last week. She was 39, and in the shower. Her husband had a mild heart attack from the shock.

Both Chris, and his friend Dave, need vibes right now; Chris is a sounding board and just "there" guy, which is a wonderful thing to have at a time like this. But it's draining, also.

So -- vibes and prayers to both of them.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh my God - that's so awful. It's hard enough to lose someone when it's expected, but this...

Chris, you have all the vibes I've got to help you and Dave with your own grief and the grief of your friends.

(((HUGS))) :(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Thanks. Dave and Lisa are my closest friends. Dave was helping Lisa take a shower because she had broken her ankle a week before. The heart attack came on suddenly. The EMT's were able to revive her briefly. At the hospital, Dave suffered a minor heart attack due to a sudden spike in his blood pressure caused by the shock. He's a runner, so he is in good cardio health. Dave and Lisa were in the process of adopting a child because they couldn't have one of their own. I'm glad no children are involved.

As I told Wendy, it's tough to balance your own grief and be there for your friend who really has the bigger burden. I've read the Josh Whipple thread and I can truly understand what his friends are feeling. My sympathies go out to them at this most painful time.

Thanks folks,
Chris

Chris,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. :( Such a sudden loss has to be very hard to handle. We're all here for you, though, anytime you need to talk or PM.

Was the ankle in any way related to the heart attack? Blood clot, perhaps? :( You don't have to answer that.

Kelly

Chris...

I'm so sorry to hear that... and it's DAMNED good of you, being there for your friend.

I lost both my parents to sudden heart attacks, so I know where you're at right now..... stay strong, take care of yourself and PM me if you need to talk...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Chris, you are a beautiful person...so full of love and always thinking of others. Thankfully, your friend has you in his life. Sadly, it is a difficult position to be in, and we are here for you, my friend. We love you, Chris. Hang in there, buddie.

Sending my love and prayers to you and your friends in your time of need.

Oh Chris,

My heart goes out to you and your friend. What a terrible chain of events...

My sincere condolences to you both. Wishing you both strength and love throughout the coming weeks!

((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

Life eternal, Love immortal!

Take good care, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Chris,

I'm so sorry, sweetie.:( It is hard to find that balance.....you want to be strong for him, but you still need to deal with your own grief at this time. I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. All I can do is tell you that your friends are here for you. If you need to talk you know where to reach me. Sending much love and many hugs your way.

Chris,

My heart goes out to your friend Dave, his family and friends and of course to you, dear friend. I am so sorry for what you and all involved must be going through. You must know I am sending you hugs and the strength to get through this together. PM me if you want to talk about it. It's never easy to lose a friend and even harder to lose one so suddenly and unexpected.

Hugs to you,
Jan

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.