divnswoop

Florida sucks!

I've been sitting here the last 4 days trying to figure out which is worse.
1. Sitting in Ohio in 20 degree weather and KNOWING there's no chance in hell of getting to jump.(no expectations)
or
2. Sitting in Florida watching it rain for 4 days KNOWING I COULD jump if the freakin weather would break. (plenty of expectations not met!)

Half the landing area is a LAKE right now! >:(

hmmm...I've been down here 4 weeks now and this is the first time that its rained. I'm thinking you picked the wrong week.
Relax...its winter, your not in Ohio, and its 70 degrees out. There is more to life than jumping...;)
-----
~~~Michael

open a beer and drink it, then you can be mad that your the only one who can't jump when the weather breaks :P

This is the right approach.

Someone must be sacrificed to the weather gods by drinking a beer.
If not you, then you must convince someone else to do it.

It is the only way to fix the weather!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

In Reply To
open a beer and drink it, then you can be mad that your the only one who can't jump when the weather breaks Tongue

This is the right approach.

Someone must be sacrificed to the weather gods by drinking a beer.
If not you, then you must convince someone else to do it.

It is the only way to fix the weather!

Nope, We tried that yesterday after sitting around...all we ended up was a huge trashcan full of bottles, and I have a headache.

Tequilla bad!!! :S
F LORIDA!

I've been down here for 3 months.(minus a trip home for x-mas) We just had a good weekend set up and I was going to get to do some tandems, video's, and some fun from 15,000 all weekend. Now I'm debating whether or not I should start filling sandbags as the water is overflowing the landing area and is approaching manifest!
We tried the sacrifice method yesterday. First the spectators, then the manifest biiootches, then finally Tandem Instructors/Students. We did try to get a couple jumpers their "Zoomie Master Rating" last night...but they fell 1 short everytime!:(
Alright, I'm done whining about it....Where's my beer, there's always Nascar...(when in Rome:D)

Hey.. its 40 something degrees here today! :P

Wow! It's toasty back home! I'm sure people are running around in shorts and T-shirts(I know my brother is probably one of them!)
Eric, you have something brewing in Newark this year? When I am in Ohio I'm living in Pickerington, I might have to swing by and see ya!

PS: YES,.........Tequila very bad.

Well now its time to begin the hunt for the elusive..... Virgins***

Uh........You've never been to Palatka have you? ;) I'd have a hard time sacrificing someone under the age of ten![:/]

...that was our downfall with the Zoomies last night....couldn't find ANY virgin spit!

Do born-again virgins count?:ph34r:

Nope! Only the real thing. That's why they're hard to find.

The born again kind are too easy! They're hoping, praying, willing, and eager to be sacrificed!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

where have you been staying? I got in over 20 jumps a week ago at zhills....have done nearly 40 in the last month....would have jumped more but got lazy and had some days with only 2-3 skydives.....

who said florida sucks??
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

where have you been staying? I got in over 20 jumps a week ago at zhills....have done nearly 40 in the last month....would have jumped more but got lazy and had some days with only 2-3 skydives.....

who said florida sucks??

I did, and others agree! :D
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning