sunshine

Dating someone and not knowing their name

I'm sure most of you have seen the Seinfeld episode. Any of you actually experienced it though? Hehe, it's kinda funny.

Ok sunny perfect what to find out his name. Buy a birthday card for someone, explain you want to sign it from both of you. Ask him what he would like you to sign his name as.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"...we met at Chilis and drank 37 margaritas, you remember, right?"

I would be totaly honest if that was the case. "Hell know I don't remember your name!" :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'm sure most of you have seen the Seinfeld episode. Any of you actually experienced it though? Hehe, it's kinda funny.

Not ME. My life is far too mundane. BUT one of my very good friends found out that her husband's name wasn't really Steve after they had been married for 5 years!!!!! They're divorced now.... DOH! :D

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

never, but have many times forgotten roommates g/fs names after 3 mths. even though she would hang out with us most of that time.

best way is to just introduce them to a friend and let them say their name.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Just say " I swear you look like you could be the brother of this guy i know. What is your REAL full name again ?"
No ?

Umm...no. Next time we go out, you need to call me. I'll put him on the phone and you can ask his name. Just don't tell him i don't know his name. :D

I really can't beleive this is happening to me. Too damn funny.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

don't worry sunshine... when i lived in colorado i ended up seeing a gal that in the morning i couldn't remeber her name, i had two idea's what it was but not sure which. it was loud and i was drunk the night befrore in the bar... tried to call her a couple days later and got her answering machine, thought my troubles were over as i was hoping she would say her name.... nope it was just "leave amessge" evetually called and acted like i thoughti had gotten the wrong number but asked who it was and then was like,oh,okay i do habe the right number.. and found out her namew that way.......luckily my current girlfirend i've known since 10th grade so i'm pretty sure i remebr her name..lol..

LOL. Do you really need to know his name :P. I'm sure it will come to you eventually, and if not you probably didn't need to know it :P. Have fun!! B|

P.S. This is coming from an old married lady so what do I know :P

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

You drunk? I just can't picture that

hey, i'm getting much better.... i stayed sober two night in a row at wffc last year (wellone nighti was feeling sick soi didn't drink but it still counts)