skybytch

numbers de la weekend

3:5:0

Got caught doin' the dirty on Sunday :$:S

Had a nice canopy collapse for a few seconds after flying in the burble of a tandem *smacks head* [:/] Scared the F#@k out of me! Won't be doing that again in a hurry! Apparently it was pretty impressive to watch, I wish I had it on video.

i think you should PM me with all this gossip right now girl ;)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

2:4:0

Not a bad weekend at all. Did 2 RW jumps on Saturday, and 2 tandems on Sunday. My sweetie was on one RW jump with me and swooped 1 tandem of mine, then she made a coach jump. We could have done more jumps, but there was a lot of whuffo stuff we had to do, like Little League practice and a wedding reception. Not bad for March in Washington.B|

:(::(::(

Yup, 0 jumps, ... Did hang out at THREE (3) dropzones this weekend, but my military command grounded me until my upcoming deployment is over... >:(

I had a great time, met alot of great dz.com people for the first time, cant wait to get back!

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

2:21:?

2 - canopies killed. One broken linen on my (relatively new-to-me) Xaos. Uneventful opening.... what is that... fuck... a line broke... it's flying pretty good, land it (no issue). Gotta call Precision in the morning.

Second one was a bit more interesting. Pitch.... nothing... nothing... damnit I must be tr . Now I know that some canopies have been known to open hard, but a Crossfire isn't on that list. I can feel that I'm flying pretty much straight, but can't see. Once I can see, and haltingly breathe/cough, I check for damage, expecting to see a broken line or two. I am welcomed to the sight of a blown end cell... flapping in the breeze. Shit, I was just here wasn't I? Check for control.. yea I can land it. Land uneventfully. Now I can almost get a full breath... and my kidneys are kinda throbbing... and now I have to call Precision and Icarus in the morning.

21 - 1 friday hop-n-pop to kick off the weekend + 20 training jumps.

? - Given that I have to have 2 canopies fixed (and beg/borrow 2 for next weekends practice) the beer's gonna have to wait. 2 broken canopies, landing broken canopies, 900th jump, waiting for the beer to pain ratio to become condusive for sleep...

SKYDIVE ORANGE ROCKS!!

:P;0;0

I had such a good time out at Skydive Orange Saturday night! That is one hell of a cool crew. Unfortunately my rig was still at the rigger's, but I went out and met my new sky jumpin buddies and got a bit tipsy with them. :$

Thanks everyone!! :D Here's to many many many cool weekends! B|

700 miles: 3: 0

Drove a little over 700 miles this w/e up to Raeford and back and as usual had an amazing time. Attended USSkydiver's retirement and the after party, sang with Katiebear and drank WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to much so felt like crap all day Sat (Thanks TThack for the sympathy:P:SB|) but that was ok cause the wind was howling and we sat around goofing off all day. Attended Safety Day which was neat since I don't know that I've ever attended one so well planned. Had a nice dinner and a quiet evening hanging out with a good friend which I really needed and enjoyed. Three jumps Sun before I had to leave by 2 to get home by 8.

All in all a great w/e so thanks to those who were a part of it.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

SKYDIVE ORANGE ROCKS!!

:P;0;0

I had such a good time out at Skydive Orange Saturday night! That is one hell of a cool crew. Unfortunately my rig was still at the rigger's, but I went out and met my new sky jumpin buddies and got a bit tipsy with them. :$

Thanks everyone!! :D Here's to many many many cool weekends! B|

1:4:0

It was nice meeting you! Too bad you didn't get to come out Sunday, the weather was awesome!!!! Are you coming out for the B.O.O.B this weekend?

The Original Cabana Boy!

I wish. Sounds like fun!! But, alas, I'm heading to the Dublin Boogie this weekend. :P The weekend after that I'm heading up to NYC. BUT.. .the weekend after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that.... I'll be at Orange. ;)

Heard you guys got some good loads in yesterday. Sweet!! B|

I wish. Sounds like fun!! But, alas, I'm heading to the Dublin Boogie this weekend. :P The weekend after that I'm heading up to NYC. BUT.. .the weekend after that, and after that, and after that, and after that, and after that.... I'll be at Orange. ;)

Heard you guys got some good loads in yesterday. Sweet!! B|

That's right, I forgot you already told me that you were going to Dublin.

Yeah, the weather was completely unexpected yesterday. The forecast was for partly cloudy skies, wind, and chance of snow. Well, it ended up being sunny and 55 degrees. Fuckin weather forecasters, what the hell do they know.

So, looks like your first visit to Orange was better than expected....;)

The Original Cabana Boy!

:| : 9 : 1

fun weekend -

Don't want riddicule - so I'll not post my Beer Reason -

Lets just leave it at - I didn't do anything wrong.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

my Beer Reason -
I didn't do anything wrong.:)

And it was the first time ever that you didn't do anything wrong, so someone called you on it!! :ph34r:

Close.

No cigar -

But Close.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

:):0:0

I have a slight rotator cuff problem in my left shoulder so i didn't jump this weekend. I got to the dz early and set up the swoop course. Helped manifest get tandems suited/harnessed up, and worked the loading area also. We did 67 tandems on Saturday:D I don't know what happened out ther sunday, i slept in and then did yard work.[:/]

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.