GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers.... Mar. 26th & 27th

0:5:2 Finally got to jump after two weeks of poopy weather. Five jumps in one day at Hollister. Woo hoo. First jump on my first packjob on my own rig. Not a big deal, but heard all the stories about how careful you have to be when packing a sabre and was a bit nervous. Super smooth snivel. Yah! First 6 way, did a speed star and I was base. It was awesome. Beer flowed. Then got to watch a night jump. Very cool. Sure made up for having to wait the two weeks.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

:( : 0 :0

reserve is outof date, it was rainy, and i'm not going to beable to jump next weekend either, but the weekend after that it's on!!! me neds to get in the air and the low altitude here inohio is gona be nice... none of that 4500 msl field elevation crap likein utah!!

33 jumps from the travelganza week. floridas weather SUCKED. skydive atlanta is the BEST DZ EVER!!! watch out ATL, here i come!! thanks again to everyone there that made justis and mine time amazing:) the dubin boogie rocked, plus i got to meet a TON of great new people. thanks to mouth for letting us crash at her place. deland was... well, if you've been there, you know. thanks paige for lending us the use of your place forever! have fun in vegas! also got to hang out with some great people in deland while we were there and get to know some better. i cannot thanks chris, ian and katie enough for changing our minds about coming to skydive atlanta for a day to end our trip off right! i made some of my best jumps yesterday and my ass is feeling it tonight! i also got to jump with clay, casie and kelly! all together we drove about 2,300 miles this week and crossed 9 states! 11 hours today alone in the car was so exhausting. luckily justi is an awesome travel partner!! i miss you already girl:)

off to bed for now.... will post pics and tell more stories later!

best spring break ever!

get better justi[:/]

2 awesome night jumps on Saturday...

Welcome back among the living!:)

The moon was spectacular!

Understatement.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

You sure did!!! Amazon was ON FIRE!!! :D:D:D and.... I had to correct some missinformation provided to Greg G (you fibber)... but I think everthing is clear now... I'm the :), you're >:(. :D:D:D:D

xoxoxo, g

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Amazon was ON FIRE!!!

Another understatement.:|

had to correct some missinformation provided to Greg G (you fibber)...

You may have to refresh my memory on this one... PM?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

0:0:0

i was going to go to SDC but....

instead i watched my beloved Illini play the greatest game of basketball i have ever seen on saturday. my throat is still sore from all the shouting i did at the bar and i am still in utter disbelief that it actually happened...

onto St Louis for the Final Four!!!

... in Eloy, including a busted attempt at a 5 way dz.com star!:SB| It must have been the video guy's fault. Next time we should get someone with a minimum of experience shooting video...:P

1 ; 15 ; 0

1 for 1 jump with Project horizon... Or to be more precise just the dirtdive to replace a guy who was missing... Oh well... Anyways... The jump wasn't challenging enough for me... >:(

yeah this Greg guy burbled us or something... And he should learn more about filming, he never managed to get us 5 on screen... :P
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM