AggieDave

What's in your CD Player/Playlist

Yeah, we've done this before, but they're fun to do every once in a while. :)For me(playlist):

Canadian Brass
Royal Tenenbaums soundtrack (particularly the cover of Hey Jude).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

For me lately it's been alot of Trance & House music. Here at the office.

http://www.digitallyimported.com/ good i-net station {probably going to shut down due to congress and the record industry} They play in a range of formats. Winamp, WM, RP ect...

For the Trance Station http://205.188.209.193:80/stream/1003 This link if for your mp3 player. I use Winamp not sure if it will load to other players.

In my CD player has been AC/DC, Metallica, POD, NIN and some other stuff.. That's when I'm cruisin around in the truck.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I've been listening to a CD I burned a few weeks ago. It has the ultra cool "Without Me" by eminem, some Live on it, and lots of stuff by Skankin' Pickle.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I've got Orbital in my CD player at the mo, but I've been listening to Fat Boy Slim's latest as well,
Cause i knicked it from my mate! :-)) It's pretty good!

The last few ones I've indulged myself in have been Pink Floyds Meedle and The Jam, Surrender! excellent!

My flat mates have huge CD collections between them with a wide variety, so each morning before work I grab a couple... saves my money for jumping.

I have social distortion, the new counting crows, The lads band, and trance nation 2001 on my current Mini disc....5hrs of music on a little damn disc...one of the best purchases I have made....NETmd

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I've got Jimmy Eat World, Dirty Vegas, Moby's 18, Chemical Brothers, and Oasis in my play list at the moment... I lost 18 gigs of MP3's 3 weeks ago... so I'm still trying to get my music back.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Right On Chuck! You may want to switch over to the Trance station about 2:30est they've got a LIVE Broadcast of Blank & Jones going to spin then. It's a recorded show. But, I can tell you B&J burn it up man!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Usually.....Pink Floyd, Rusted Root, Jackopierce, Pat McGee, and random cds I made (those are the ones I really groove down to....one time I was singing and dancing along to somethin something, and a car pulled up next to me at the stoplight to inform me of how animate I was! Oops!)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

My playlist: I have entire albums from They Might Be Giants, Weezer, MC Hawking, Mono Puff, Weezer, The Word, Cream, the Aquabats, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, P-Funk, and Ben Folds, plus a bunch of random songs from the likes of Tower of Power, Charlie Daniels, Primus, and Steve Miller.

i've got john digweed's latest cd, mmii, playing right now. i've been listening to it a lot since may, yet i'm still marveling at how an obscure, 10+ year old darren emerson remix found its way into the set -- and it STILL flows like melted butter... (parkay)

by the end of the day, tho, we'll usually go through a dozen different genres, from prog rock to baroque to jazz to industrial. mpd *can* be a good thing no it can't!! :S

steve

In the iPod right now?

1191 different tracks.

Not a complete list, but just thumbing through it.

Spoken stuff includes;
Oct. 31, 1931 War of the Worlds
Harry Potter, Year 1
Pat Works interview
Abbot & Costello Who's on First
Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream"

Other stuff;
The ENTIRE Beatles collection -- EVERY song ever release when they were together.
Fat's Waller
Laurie Anderson
Enya
3 Doors Down
Barenaked Ladies
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Blondie
Cab Calloway
Cat Stevens
Cliff Edwards
Danny Elfman
Dennis Leary
Dennis Miller
Arlo Guthrie

Pretty damn big Jimmy Buffet section

Manhattan Transfer
Moby

Ray Lynch
Roy Clark

Hmmm, Wow, Sifl & Olly

Tom Lehrer
Traveling Wilburys

Uakti

Soundtracks;
Always
Beautiul Mind
Tank Girl

Cover collections;
10 different versions of "Ghost Riders in the Sky"
12 different versions of "Mack the Knife"
8 different versions of "Hot Rod Lincoln"

Man, I really love this thing.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

My play list makes me seem a little bi-polar...as I tic away at the computer, I have the best of King's X in the cd-rom. In the car, I have Paul Oakenfold, Chemical Brothers, Moby (all of them), Linkin Park, some Korn singles, PAT GREEEN ("here I go again, just a singin' in this dive, lone star beer in my cereal, and it's keepin' me alive), The Doors and one of my faves, P.O.D. :o

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

Quade: Cat Stevens??? Too bad he's not recording anymore:(

On my list: the Calling, several of Creed, Andrea Bocelli, Nirvana, Guns and Roses. Hmmm, seems to be lots of old stuff here!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Cat Stevens??? Too bad he's not recording anymore

[singing]
Oh, I'm being followed by an FBI Agent.
F, B, I, Agent.
I said Salmon Rushdie was a viable target.
F, B, I, Agent.
[/singing]

I loved Cat Stevens' early work. So mellow, so dang loving.

Then he went nuts.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

the doors, zepplin, hindrix, animals, cream, the airplane, the doors, the doors and the newest one.......the doors live at the aquarius theater(2nd performance). oh yea, a little 70's disco for my girlfriend, cause she's a fucking BRICKHOUSE!;);)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"