funks

Got Metal?

Two permanent screws in my right knee from a motorcycle accident. How about you?

No Comment.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Two "temporary" screws on my left ankle from a bad landing. According to the Surgeon, they don't really need to come out, so I didn't keep the last appointment (heck elective surgery). I think of of them as an ankle bra, they "lift and separate"
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Gotta say, that thing is pretty freakin' cool. Looks kind of like a motorcycle clutchB|

Does the titanium set off the metal detectors at the airport? I still can't make it through those damned contraptions - 1 14 inch IM Nail through my Tib, 3 2 inch screws in the knee, and 3 2 inch screws left in the ankle. I had the rushpin and screws removed from my right arm 6 months after they were put in.

Anyone have a long Intermedulary Nail removed from a Tib or Femur after a few years?

Action©Sports

I actually called my orthopedic surgeon today cause my ankle with the metal hurts so bad lately. If the nurse ever calls me back with an appt time i'll be happy. Wonder if they'll be taking my metal out. I'm scared.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Gotta say, that thing is pretty freakin' cool. Looks kind of like a motorcycle clutchB|

Does the titanium set off the metal detectors at the airport??

titanuim shouldnt, i've got a 11' rod and 3 screws, no issues with metal detectors so far...