funks

That female attitude thing

Shit!!

Ok..
Revising list for Boogie supplies this weekend..

Rig. check
Jello Shots.. check
Tent.. check
Air Matress.. check
Back Up Air Matress Check.
Third Air Matress.. Check.
Air Matress Repair kit.. Check.

Now Adding Marshmellows.

Speaking of air mattresses... I know a certain pair that owes me one... Bunch of fawking savages in this town!!!

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Shit!!

Ok..
Revising list for Boogie supplies this weekend..

Rig. $2400
Jello Shots.. $200
Tent.. $49.99 (Walmart special)
Air Matress.. $19.99
Back Up Air Matress $19.99
Third Air Matress.. $19.99
Air Matress Repair kit.. (should come with the mattress)
Marshmallows. 2 for $3.00
Nekkid girl that likes melted marshmallows-PRICELESS

lmao... I was gonna chime in but instead I'll just hand eeneR the mic and step back. :ph34r::D

c'mon kitty! speak your piece!:P

I love my hippie! Thats all :)

but whos my Kitty? ok so no DD tonight.... err maybe!
show us the way 'o female one! :ph34r::ph34r::D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

As I grow older I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. :)

(Snorting pinot noir onto screen.) Hear!! Hear!! ;) That was beautiful. Thank you for that! :)

dont waste good wine! :S:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

There are reasons to put up with a constantly negative person.
1- stick around and work things out.
2- what is interpreted as "quietly listening" is really "actively ignoring". Just waiting until they are done.
3- too young to know better.
4- there is a balancing factor somewhere else. (It doesn't really balance out, but people think it does.)

Oh yeah????? >:(

(dripping with female drama... F@ck You!!) :P

[drama]
no that was a compliment, no really. pleeeeeeaaasssse. thats a girl....
[/drama]

thats good. what else u got? :PB|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

why is it the women is generally the one with the attitude and the guy is usually the laid back and understanding type? Is this topic even worth trying to understand or is it totally hopeless????:S

Under the ages of 30, guys are usually the ones with the attitude and women are laid back. After the age of about thirty things change.

Mainly, women develop their attitudes because they get fed up with the attitudes of men. Both sexes then realize who is the dominant sex. I hate to break it to you, but that's a 90 percent generalization I'm giving you. We men do it to them...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Mainly, women develop their attitudes because they get fed up with the attitudes of men.

True, a lot of men just refuse to mind. ;) I can see how frustrating that would be. The woman tells the man what to do and he just refuses. :ph34r:

Perhaps it is a communication issue? If he would only watch Dr. Phil, all our problems would be solved...
:D

The woman tells the man what to do and he just refuses.

Oh, come on, man. A man marries a woman with the hopes that she will not change and she does. A woman marries a man with th hopes that he will change and he doesn't.

I'd like to see any woman here over the age of 30 say, "I've found that I actually tolerate more shit than I did when I was 20 or 25. What used to bother me does not bother me anymore."

You won't find many. Women naturally find what they are made of as time goes on, as they sure as hell don't need Dr. Phil to tell them this. If more men would just accept this things wold be a lot easier.

And, to be quite honest, women have plenty of legitimate complaints about men, as men do about women. That whole Women are from Mars and Men are from Venus thing....

My wife is hotter than your wife.

why is it the women is generally the one with the attitude and the guy is usually the laid back and understanding type? Is this topic even worth trying to understand or is it totally hopeless????

Chicks have been a pain in our ass since Adam and Eve.. ;):PB|

"Come Adam.. Let's eat the apple!"

What seems to work with my friend is we always try to keep it light and breezy.Very little seriousness aloud!We enjoy each others "Wicked" sense of humor and spend our time together laughing and joking around.That opens up a whole new kind of relationship.She "Bitches" she gets spanked.I bitch I get spanked.

I'd like to see any woman here over the age of 30 say, "I've found that I actually tolerate more shit than I did when I was 20 or 25. What used to bother me does not bother me anymore."

I'm not quite 30 (actually 27) and I absolutely feel that way. What I know would have driven me insane a few years ago does not bother me so much now. I've grown a lot and I know it. :)

Yep.. There have been times in my life when the only thing I could think was:

"I want my Rib Back!!!"

Oh, I'll give you your rib back and I know just the place for it! ;)

Which sorry for hi-jacking... here's a joke
Eve's talk with God

"Lord, I have a problem."

"What's the problem, Eve?"

"I know that you created me & provided this beautiful garden & all of these wonderful animals, as well as that hilarious comedic snake, but I'm just not happy."

"And why is that Eve?"

"Lord, I am lonely, and I'm sick to death of apples."

"Well, Eve, in that case, I have a solution. I shall create a man for you."

"Man? What is that Lord?"

"A flawed creature, with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat & be vain; all in all, he'll give you a hard time. But he'll be bigger, faster & will like to hunt & kill things. I'll create him in such a way that he will satisfy your physical needs. He will be wit-less & will revel in childish things like fighting & kicking a ball about. He won't be as smart as you, so he will also need your advice to think properly."

"Sounds great," says Eve, with ironically raised eyebrows, "but what's the catch, Lord?"

"Well, you can have him on one condition."

"And what's that Lord?"

"As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant & self admiring..... So you'll have to let him believe that I made him first. And it will have to be our little secret........ You know, woman to woman."

:D:)

I'm 40.

What used to bother me does not bother me anymore.

If I found that I wanted to change the guy I was dating, it'd be time to change guys.

Yes, men and women are different. Viva la difference!

And here is yet another post that will guaranty I will never get laid.:|

In my past experience maybe I am just A. unlucky or B. really really stupid (I know the woman reading this will choose option B;))

I feel woman have a need for Dramaz. Like there always has to be something going on. Either your fixing something or ruining something there is never a period where every thing can just be fine.
I have noticed guys can be totally fine with chilling out and just having a good time or enjoying something when it is going great. Woman tend to questions it.

Just look at 5 guys living together and 5 woman living together. Who do you think will have more Drama? Before every one starts with their one example where it was the exact opposite I am talking about most not all.

So yes I think women tend to be more emotional, and I don’t think that’s a bad thing.
I think a woman’s emotions are what makes them so strong.

Woman and men are different in many ways.
The difference is what makes it great.

Ok now who wants to give me some love:P
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain