PhreeZone

Weekend Numbers May 21-22

1 GF that moved in with me for the summer:10:1

FINALLY a nice weather weekend in Ohio. I got 7 in on Sat, 3 today. Flew video for a throw together team in the MidEast Skydiving League Sat. That was an absolute blast!! Swoop was up all weekend too. I wanted to go to the CPC meet at Aerohio but decided it was in my best interest to acutally go again some time and run the course a few times before hand instead of trying to hit the gates for the first time in a comp.

Beer owed for the first serious skydiving comp I've ever been in. :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0.... waiting on a certain shipment:$:7:0

i was only at the dz for the day yesterday but i did 5 sweet FF jumps including my best HD jump yet!, 1 9-way tracking dive and chased out a friends tandem with wingi, justi, pete and j-rock!!

god, i love this sport!!!

thanks SGCB|

[:/]:0:0

Sinus trouble kept me out of the air, but I made up for it by attending one of Brian Germain's canopy courses. Very enlightening. I've got enough material sloshing around my head to keep me going for the next several thousand jumps ;).

0:0:0

Rainy weekend here but during the breaks in the showers I did rototill my garden...planted the tomato starts ( 8 kinds) as well as the bell peppers, artichokes...cucumbers 4 kinds punkins..punkini.. zuccini....

Watched a coyote in my back yard and found one of my cherry trees all the lower leaves munched off by the dayum deer.. ( gotta do something about that...)

hopefully next weekend it will be worth the drive to Kapowsin.

3/3/3/1:1:0

Three cans of whipped cream. Three paper plates. Three skydivers on a mission. One well pied new 100 jump wonder. Congrats Phil! B|

One jump, a 14 way attempt for Feeblemind's 100th. Got to practice my diving. Fun stuff.

:|:2:0
Spent the whole weekend at the DZ..again. Went on the Brian Germain course, very good. Did 2 high hop and pops to play around with the techniques he had taught is, that was a lot of fun. He always filmed and critiqued the landings.

Also won a jump ticket on a bet ;)
Thanks Dan!

14 hours in non-humpable planes: 14 hours in non-jumpable planes: lots of beers while spending 14 hours in planes.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

0:14:1

Finally shaking off the winter dust this week. During the week I did 4 rides as a tandem passenger for some TMs-to-be, 2 tandem videos, and some freeflying. This weekend I did 6 video jumps at the MWSL meet. It was a great meet. Five teams competed in A class and at the end of the day the diference in averages between first and fourth place was one point.