bbarnhouse

Congratulations on your 100th NWflyer!

NWflyer made her 100th here in Perris! Wahoooooooo!!
We launched a 4-Way birdie that reached over 200 mph.
The dive included NWflyer,Frenchy,Me and Tony F . Quade flew camera as did Geno then dgskydive chased us out the door.
It was a riot with smiles all around ..with excpet maybe Geno who had a reserve ride:P
Thanks Krisanne for the honor of having me on your jump. It was...bombdiggety:)

I'm absolutely baffled how a 100th jump skydive can occur with out it being a nekid jump by the offending jumper (the one doing the 100th jump).:D:P

Because... I seriously don't know anyone that would want to see me naked.... :P:P;)

oh, I know what that's like I just did mine... B|...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm absolutely baffled how a 100th jump skydive can occur with out it being a nekid jump by the offending jumper (the one doing the 100th jump).:D:P

I really tried to get her to at least think about it. She didn't even humor me. :(

Monkeyboy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Thanks to everyone who participated on the jump, and especially to Betsy for organizing the chaos (wait, is that an oxymoron?).

Special thanks to Frenchy68, Mcneill79 and tfelber who just pied the living shit out of me (so for all of you who feel the need to pie me at home, get over it!). Geno has video, so I can prove that it did happen!

Oh, and I even have a signed business card from the mayor of Perris congratulating me!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Congrats! it was a blast chasing u guys out and seeing you smiling!

Not nearly as much of a blast as seeing you chasing your free bag!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Thanks to everyone who participated on the jump, and especially to Betsy for organizing the chaos (wait, is that an oxymoron?).

The fact that I was on that jump in the first place makes it chaotic. The look of fear on Betsy's face while staring at my legs humping Tony's is priceless.:D The the fact that "someone" waved at me while in freefall as I was under canopy made it a little more special. Then Geno stole the show...>:(B|
Congrats on #100, and thanks for having me on that jump.:)

Special thanks to Frenchy68, Mcneill79 and tfelber who just pied the living shit out of me

Well, the fact that I got as much pie on me as I got on you proves that my pieing skills are comparable to my god given skydiving ones![:/]:D

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

HOORAY for you Krisanne!:)
[:/]On a sad note EJ broke is leg/ankle on Fri. I sent you a PM with the details. Take care girl
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Special thanks to Frenchy68, Mcneill79 and tfelber who just pied the living shit out of me (so for all of you who feel the need to pie me at home, get over it!). ***

NEVER!!!!!!!!! :P

Congratulations!!!! whoop whoooooop.....another 100 jump wonder hits the radar screen... :PB|

heheh,,,, glad your having a great time.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Hey Krisanne, congratulations, again. You are just ROCKING out the jump numbers. Good for you!

I apologize for missing your pieing, but I was tunnel flying when it happened. From having seen the pics, it looked like a pretty GOOD pie job, too! (That explains why nobody returned, after I had asked Beth if someone could please take pics of my tunnel session. ) LMAO...no worries. Everyone must have been too busy having dinner, perhaps drinks and scheming the pieing, instead...:D>:(

I did however take pictures of the tunnel session from 6-7 pm, in case any of you want me to PM you pics. Natasha, Frenchy, you, Geno and everyone else kicked butt. (Speaking of butts, I have some great shots of Dom's butt, too...hahaha.) You guys and girls looked like you had a fun time in there. Nice work in the tunnel and congrats on the 100th, too! B|

Hey Krisanne, I may not have been on #100, but it was a real pleasure helping with some of those "high nineties" to get you there. You were a real hit with the locals and we'd love to have you come back down anytime.

Thanks especially for your 101st, when we got to do the Jungle Gym dive with Betsy, I'm still completely blown away with that. Sure was some great weekend !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Congrats girl... wish I could have been on the jump with you, but I definitely enjoyed my part in the procces :)

Rosa: Sorry we didn't come back to take pictures for you... but here's a picture of what was going on while you were in the tunnel. I'll get some tunnel pics of you next time :)

Thanks especially for your 101st, when we got to do the Jungle Gym dive with Betsy, I'm still completely blown away with that.

jfields and I got to do that with her in Eloy a couple of years back.......does that pixie kick ass, or what ? B|

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."