chaoskitty

Worst movie ever..

best movie ever BLAZING SADDLES

Dont get me started! I'll quote the whole damn movie! :D

I know the entire Blues Brothers movie by heart! B| Best movie ever, MY opinion!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

actually i do believe problem child was up there i walked out after 30 minutes

Thought the first one was good, the sequels all sucked...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dumb and Dumber... the only movie I actually walked out on...

That one cracked me up. Got a lot of laughs... but Dumb and Dumberer should have stayed on the editing floor! [:/]

That bad Elvis one was on American Airlines two weeks ago - glad I didn't have a headset. It looked REALLY bad.

Mummy Hotep is definitely my worst vote.

Elvis is old and living under a suedonym in a nursing home down the hall from JFK, who is this old black guy. He claims he was dyed black and brainwashed by the gov't as a coverup after his assassination attempt failed. They are hunted by an old-people eating mummy.

Ouch. Snore.

Anything with J-lo in it should be burned

I'd be curious to see how "Monster In Law" turns out... of course, having several friends who were Vietnam Vets, anything with Jane Fonda in it should be burned.... ;)

Dracula Dead and Loving it...I actually fell asleep in the theatre!!!

I was out on a date with a guy a month ago watching some cheesy horror flick (The Ring 2) and my date fell asleep. :D He woke up alone. (I had driven us.) >:(
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

How about "Assault of the Killer Bimbos" - 1988

Hint: a prominent but diminutive crwdog from Perris had an acting role in it!

Dracula Dead and Loving it...I actually fell asleep in the theatre!!!

I was out on a date with a guy a month ago watching some cheesy horror flick (The Ring 2) and my date fell asleep. :D He woke up alone. (I had driven us.) >:(

Same thing happened to me just last week. :D I slipped his keys out and went into another theatre, I had wanted to see HitchHiker's Guide to the universe and not Sahara again. He eventually found me. :$:)

'Water World'! 'Revenge of the Killer tomatoes'!

Chuck

It was really amazing how anybody could spend so much money making a really bad movie worthy of "Worst Movie ever"... :D:S