ACMESkydiver

Which greenie gives the best...

Discipline? >:( (If you ever saw the movie 'Yellow Beard', picture the Captain introducing his officers on the ship. :P)

:D;):ph34r:

This just came out of ...uh, nowhere. :) Just trying to change my Biodot's color....:)
Have you ever been banned? Have you ever been told to knock it off? Have you ever been told to settle down?

Not me, never, so I'd need input from others...:o >

So who can bring the smack down like no other?? B|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Remster and spanking just come to mind all the damn time in the Bonfire...:ph34r:

"Play nice..."
"Now knock it off..."
"That's enough..."
"Take it easy..."

I dunno, I just always heard this as a kid before I got spanked for doing whatever it was again. :P
~Jaye

I voted Remster for this tidbit of serious humor....was he a cop in a previous life? :D

OK... we're locking this down...
Move along, nothing to see....

But... a certain lady (I'm not allowed to mention her name anymore) sure slapped me down one time....[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Quit complaining, at least you MADE the list

I was omitted as well. Must be an oversight.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

can't believe I got some votes

Quit complaining, at least you MADE the list:P

Alrighty Lou, which forum was it that you officially moderate again? :|

Uh-huh! Thank you, move on!! :ph34r:

You're like the greenie that wasn't green....or somethin' like that. :S:P I guess some people thought you might be too busy in the recent past to police a forum? Dunno, just a guess....;)
~Jaye

If any of you haven't ever seen the movie 'Yellow Beard', you MUST go and rent it right now! :ph34r:

HH: "Allow me to introduce you to my officers: this is Mister Aiello. He is in charge of...discipline! This is Mr. SkyMonkeyOne...he is in charge of...discipline! This is Mister Billvon. He is in charge of...discipline! This is Mister... Skymama...he is in charge of...;):odiscipline! ....etc etc "

:P

~Jaye

I will freely admit that I am definitely not afraid to put the smackdown on folks who deserve it.

Oddly, it's normally on people who have been posting for a very long time and all of a sudden fancy themselves some sort of authority, no matter how infintesimile their actual skydiving experience. That or they think their post numbers give them some authority to faux-moderate or that their excessive posting gives them the right to launch personal attacks against others. It's not fun to have to do that stuff, but that's the job.

It's much more fun to "out" trolls and imaginary characters created by people posting under false pretenses. I loathe people who prey on others emotions for their own sick benefit or monetary gain.

That is all,

C. Blue, esq.

Alrighty Lou, which forum was it that you officially moderate again?

Well if your read and understood Spanish you would know that there is no better disciplined forum on Dropzone.com than Foro de Salto Libre.;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING