ACMESkydiver

Which greenie gives the best...

Alrighty Lou, which forum was it that you officially moderate again?

Well if your read and understood Spanish you would know that there is no better disciplined forum on Dropzone.com than Foro de Salto Libre.;)

Ah hell.....got me there. :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Oddly, it's normally on people who have been posting for a very long time and all of a sudden fancy themselves some sort of authority, no matter how infintesimile their actual skydiving experience. That or they think their post numbers give them some authority to faux-moderate or that their excessive posting gives them the right to launch personal attacks against others. It's not fun to have to do that stuff, but that's the job.

Whoa. :| Kudos for using a word I had to google....:P (like that's an accomplishment) -However I have never had the smack down laid upon me for the very same reason above recently enough that I recall each word on the message to STFU, Acme....:|:P:ph34r: I am such a bad kid sometimes...(wasn't you, :ph34r: & I s'pose I did deserve it)

It's much more fun to "out" trolls and imaginary characters created by people posting under false pretenses. I loathe people who prey on others emotions for their own sick benefit or monetary gain.

Amen brotha.
~Jaye

This is Mister... Skymama...he is in charge of

I think our Mama might take exception to being called mister and he:)

No that was intentional...:ph34r: You have to go see the movie 'Yellow Beard'!! ;)
~Jaye

hand or paddle or other?

Billvon seems to have a softer hand, Remi busts out the paddle! :o:D And SKYMAMA has the nightstick, I just know it!!! I have seen lumps on Slappie's avatar from it...:P
~Jaye

Who are YOU calling short, fat boy?!:S You'z lucky I like you.

Yeah, but I can always lose weight.:o:P

Yup, I'm damn lucky you like me. I'll provide the first round of cockatillio's the next time we're in the same time zone.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Who are YOU calling short, fat boy?!:S You'z lucky I like you.

Yeah, but I can always lose weight.:o:P

Yup, I'm damn lucky you like me. I'll provide the first round of cockatillio's the next time we're in the same time zone.;)

i've been telling people that for years. You know us fat bastards won't lose any weight. The only way for a fat fuck to lose weight is become single!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

And SKYMAMA has the nightstick, I just know it!!!

I don't have a nightstick, I just have "the look" from being a mom. Even if you can't see it, I know you all can feel it. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon