antifnsocial

happiest skydiving memory

good juju please :)

more, more, more :D

Which one...good lord I have a lot...

But first comes to mind...jump 197...my first multi point 32 way :D

I couldnt stop grinning for days after that. It was soooo cool.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My first tube dive! We launched from the Porter and held it for over 4000ft! It went horizontal and accelerated to the point where we couldn’t hold on anymore!:o FUN FUN FUN!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Ist jump out of a Skyvan.My brother and I had to work that day.We hauled our big rigs to work on foot at lunch.As soon as work was over we grabbed or rigs and hitch hiked to the DZ and made the last load!It was my first 60 sec. delay.It didn't even matter that I landed near a trail in the north woods under my PC!Whoa,big planes cool!

My favorite jump was my space shuttle jump. We where right at the edge of the earth's atmosphere when the pilot cut and we opened the cargo bay door. Man what a sureal feeling, the visual was crazy! There where clouds over much of the northern hemisphere but I could see a hole over north central California. I checked my spot and floated out the cargo bay door. I went out front float and another astronaught wen't off the space arm. I didn't wear gloves because I knew I would be plenty warm on re-entry and I was right. Phew it was hot hot hot. So me and the other astronaught turned point after point, transitioning from freefly to belly to freefly. We must have had over 300 points before we broke off at 80,000 feet. I tracked all the way from Panama until I was right over Paso Robles CA. I pulled at about 10,000 feet and glided for another 10 minutes into Star Frams. Man that is one memory I will never forget.

I wish I had video...:P

My favorite jump was my space shuttle jump. We where right at the edge of the earth's atmosphere when the pilot cut and we opened the cargo bay door. Man what a sureal feeling, the visual was crazy! There where clouds over much of the northern hemisphere but I could see a hole over north central California. I checked my spot and floated out the cargo bay door. I went out front float and another astronaught wen't off the space arm. I didn't wear gloves because I knew I would be plenty warm on re-entry and I was right. Phew it was hot hot hot. So me and the other astronaught turned point after point, transitioning from freefly to belly to freefly. We must have had over 300 points before we broke off at 80,000 feet. I tracked all the way from Panama until I was right over Paso Robles CA. I pulled at about 10,000 feet and glided for another 10 minutes into Star Frams. Man that is one memory I will never forget.

I wish I had video...:P

Didn't I forward it to you? My bad, I thought I had.
It was indeed a fun jump. Swooping that 747 was awesome.
Let's do it again soon.:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

After struggling with fall rate and backsliding across the stratosphere, 3 great girls (Kim, Kirsten, Larissa) took me up for a 4 way. Really simple skydive, but I stayed in - for the most part:P. I couldn't stop smiling.

That skydive meant the world to me. :)

is

There are so many! I'll tell you about my most recent. It happened the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend. I got the opportunity to lurk the tandem of my sister (who is also my best friend). It was a beach jump right before sunset. It was one of the best jumps! Way too much fun! It was so cool to have her in the plane with me and to get to share a little piece of my passion with her! It was her 5th tandem, I just have never gotten to be that big a part of it. This one was very special!

Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Attempting a 3 way with my dad on the same load that my grandma did her tandem.

Watching my brother go out on his first static line then taking the plane the rest of the way up with my dad to do solos from the top.

2 weeks ago at WTS going low on an 8 way (I think it was) and popping right into my slot after having struggled with it since I started jumping again.

:)

My first tube dive! We launched from the Porter and held it for over 4000ft! It went horizontal and accelerated to the point where we couldn’t hold on anymore! :oFUN FUN FUN!B|

This could have been mine! :D

Same, only from a twin otter. Most amazing jump - #27, so much fun. I hope to be able to have fun like that tomorrow ;)

Jen
Arianna Frances

Like many people I have several moments I wont soon forget, but my favorite wasn't related to a particular jump:

I was WFFC way back when it was at Quincy and a huge storm had blown through a hour or so earlier. A load had gone up after the storm passed and a big way was opening up with this huge thunderhead in the back ground. The sun was setting and it was lighting up the canopies and the clouds just perfectly.

I was standing there in my sandals with a cold beer just soaking up how beautiful that picture was when I heard this little girl say, "Look mommy, butterfly people!" I turned to see her mom look up then start to lean down and explain to her daughter that those were canopies, not 'butterfly people', but then she smiled, put her hand on her daughter's head and said, "Yes honey... butterfly people."

:$Sorry if that's a bit too sappy, but it still stands out as one of my favorite moments in over a thousand jumps.

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

My favorite skydiving memory was the first time my friend Ed (IslandCool) and I got to jump together. . .he was the one who introduced me to skydiving. It was great to jump with him. But I have so many fond memories in the sky. . .hmmm.
FGF #6
Darcy

My 18th jump was amazing.....I was in Creston BC, where Kokanee beer is brewed in the rocky mountains and I went up to 12 500 ft and did my first attempt of a 2-way and lost it at 6000ft when we were going down and the mountains were going up...pulled high ..3500ft..oups....but loved the scenery coming down.was looking for those dam sasquatches but didn't see any only a real big hemp field...lol..bought a bunch of beer that time for all the firsts:P....amazing....loved every minute of it!;)

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

There are so many happy ones that I have from my first multi-point dive to my largest dive that I've done to date, but I would say that the most awesome memory I have is my 300th while lurking my mom's tandem. B|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Everyone that my parachute opens ;)...

Ok seriuosly.... jumping Nekkid ROCKED. I have lots of others that stand out like making it back to the DZ aftr my reserve deployed at 12.5K Was a Pretty Friggin Happy Moment!

but Most of all was this one (see Pic) Having my daughter (she was 4 at the time) run up to me and say "DAD THAT WAS SOOOOOOO COOL! CAN YOU DO IT AGAIN?" Doesn't get any better then That!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

The weekend after I got my A-license: Michele took my 'airginity' at Lake Elsinore with a two-way (kisspass included) and then I got to jump a five-way with Michele, Ladyskydiver, Clownburner, and Diablopilot.

Also met mjosparky, PDS, mujie96, grasshopper, and CurtisMelanieJ that day.
AMDG